Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
- 7 Easy Summer Pieces To Add To Your Wardrobe
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 3 Preview
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 1: Fabric Choice & Pattern Elements
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: October 2012
It’s another Free Stuff Friday! This week, we have a great prize from Clover: Nancy Zieman’s Trace ‘n Create templates and shapers for E-Tablet Keepers, as featured in “Cool Tools” in the Oct/Nov Sew News. Do you have an iPad, … Continue reading
Have you started decorating for Halloween yet? Over the weekend, I decided my front door needed some dressing up, so I recruited my mom, sister Wendy and best friend Katie to have some Sunday Crafternoon fun. I looked around online … Continue reading
Last weekend Ellen March, our editor-in-chief, judged the Passion for Fashion show at the American Sewing Expo. 12 contestants were given a mystery theme and $100 to purchase supplies from the expo floor. They then had roughly 36 hours to … Continue reading
Fall is definitely in the air, and in some places it’s starting to look and feel more like winter. So what better stylish accessory to add to your wardrobe than a scarf? Have you check out ‘Harvest Hues’ by … Continue reading
Table runners are an easy way to dress up your table setting for any Halloween gathering! Make your meal spook-tacular with these great table runners! Good Fortune Table Runner Halloween Table Runner Ribbon Table Runner Monster Table Runner Do you … Continue reading
Treat giving and getting is a big part of the Halloween season. Whether you’re baking goodies for you kids and their classmates, bringing something homemade to the neighbors or taking food to the office, dress it up with these cute … Continue reading