Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- HOME DECORATING MADE EASY WITH PAM DAMOUR
- Sew for Summer: June/July Sew News Preview
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Happy Friday everyone! Tomorrow it’s officially December, and for some of you that means it’s time to put up Christmas decorations! (For others of us they’ve been up for weeks!) One decoration that’s a must-have is a stocking! Get … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday giveaway for Sew Merry and Bright: 20 Easy, Fun and Festive Patterns by Linda Lum Debono (That Patchwork Place). All of your sewing wish lists have given me some great ideas … Continue reading
Happy Friday! We hope you had a safe and joyful Thanksgiving! To help kick off the holiday season today, we’re giving away a copy of Sew Merry and Bright: 20 Easy, Fun and Festive Patterns by Linda Lum Debono (That … Continue reading
Hooray! We have a winner of the Free Stuff Friday giveaway. Congratulations to Geri who said: “I have a piece of silk my husband purchased when he was deployed in Vietnam in 1967′ making it 45 years old.” She won … Continue reading
Shop Sew it All is up and running! Visit the new online store for all your sewing, quilting and crafting needs! You can check out a variety of tools, patterns and kits, and get copies of magazine issues and digital … Continue reading
TGIF because today you could win a fantastic 8 pack of fat quarters from In The Beginning Fabrics. This lovely pack is made up of 8 fun fabrics from their Floragraphix III collection. The teal, brown and blue hues are … Continue reading