Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Don’t Miss Out On These Exclusive Classes & Events!
- Here’s A Thank You Gift From Sew News & CME Magazines!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 2
- Ultimate Sewing Wish List + A Giveaway!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery: Preview 11: Freestanding Lace
- Veterans Day & Quilts of Valor
- BurdaStyle Cape Top
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Touches!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 1
- Learn To Sew High Style Bags With Linda Lee
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Happy Friday everyone! Tomorrow it’s officially December, and for some of you that means it’s time to put up Christmas decorations! (For others of us they’ve been up for weeks!) One decoration that’s a must-have is a stocking! Get … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday giveaway for Sew Merry and Bright: 20 Easy, Fun and Festive Patterns by Linda Lum Debono (That Patchwork Place). All of your sewing wish lists have given me some great ideas … Continue reading
Happy Friday! We hope you had a safe and joyful Thanksgiving! To help kick off the holiday season today, we’re giving away a copy of Sew Merry and Bright: 20 Easy, Fun and Festive Patterns by Linda Lum Debono (That … Continue reading
Hooray! We have a winner of the Free Stuff Friday giveaway. Congratulations to Geri who said: “I have a piece of silk my husband purchased when he was deployed in Vietnam in 1967′ making it 45 years old.” She won … Continue reading
Shop Sew it All is up and running! Visit the new online store for all your sewing, quilting and crafting needs! You can check out a variety of tools, patterns and kits, and get copies of magazine issues and digital … Continue reading
TGIF because today you could win a fantastic 8 pack of fat quarters from In The Beginning Fabrics. This lovely pack is made up of 8 fun fabrics from their Floragraphix III collection. The teal, brown and blue hues are … Continue reading