Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Crimson & Clover Train Cases Sew Along, Week 1: Making & Adding Piping
- #memademay2017: Half Way Through!
- Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23!
- Learn Appliqué – And Dress Up Any Garment
- Learn Hemstitching For A Vintage Look
- Tips For Using The Rolled Hem Foot
- Sew Along Schedule For May & June 2017
- Sew Along with Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- #MeMadeMay2017 Week2: Organization & A Look Back
- #MeMadeMay: Sewing for Myself
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Shop Sew it All is up and running! Visit the new online store for all your sewing, quilting and crafting needs! You can check out a variety of tools, patterns and kits, and get copies of magazine issues and digital … Continue reading
What are you sewing this week? I’ve been pretty busy at the sewing machine! In addition to a quilted throw for my sister’s birthday, I’ve been working on my contribution to the Sewing District Holiday Potholder Swap: It’s been really … Continue reading
Well it took a little while for us to comb through all of your fabulous comments, but we’ve finally chosen a featured reader (and response). Vereathe M. wrote: For all of my types of sewing, be it sewing garments, quilts, … Continue reading