Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
- Weekender Sew Along Starts Now! Prep & Supplies List
- Cosplay Is So Much Fun
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Well it took a little while for us to comb through all of your fabulous comments, but we’ve finally chosen a featured reader (and response). Vereathe M. wrote: For all of my types of sewing, be it sewing garments, quilts, … Continue reading
Welcome to another Monday, readers! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Thank you all for participating in Friday’s giveaway. On Friday, we asked, “What’s your favorite holiday?” Everyone who commented was entered to win this adorable sock puppet … Continue reading
Happy Friday! Can you believe we’re almost halfway through November?? Where does the time go? Halloween flew by, Thanksgiving is nearly upon us, and then before you know it, it’ll be Christmas and the New Year! With all these holidays … Continue reading
What’s the one sewing tool you can’t live without? Maybe it’s sharp scissors, a good set of pins, your trusty measuring tape or a favorite cutting mat. For me, it’s fabric. I find prints incredibly inspiring. Plus without fabric I … Continue reading
Happy Monday everyone! On Friday we announced that we would be giving away a copy of the book Day of the Dead Crafts by Kerry Arquette, Andrea Zocchi and Jerry Vigil. The book features more than 24 projects that celebrate … Continue reading
Happy Day of the Dead! Today we’re celebrating by giving away a copy of Day of the Dead Crafts by Kerry Arquette, Andrea Zocchi and Jerry Vigil. This fabulous book is published by Wiley Publishing and features more than 24 … Continue reading