Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Congratulations to the 12 winners from the final day of giveaways! We loved reading everyone’s favorite holiday traditions. The following people responded and were randomly chosen to win: Judy B., Debi G., Judy F., Lucy, CB, Letitia, Jane C., Crystal … Continue reading
Well, we made it to day 12! Yesterday’s winner is Tonja C. who won a copy of Heart-Felt Holidays. She answered the question “What handmade gifts are you sewing this holiday season?” by saying: “I ordered Tim Kaufman Grinch fabric … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for sharing hilarious sewing stories in yesterday’s Day 10 giveaway! We randomly selected from among all of the entrants, and the winner is Kim, who said “My funniest (not really funny at the time!) moment was sewing … Continue reading
Happy Wednesday and welcome to another day of Giveaways! Yesterday we asked about your favorite sewing tool. Congratulations to Marthie, who said: “My walking foot and 1/4″ presser foot – unthinkable without.” Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address to receive … Continue reading
We’re nearing the end of our fantastic 12 Days of Giveaways–but don’t worry, you still have four more days to enter, including a fabulous extra-enormous giveaway for 12 winners on Friday! Stay tuned! Yesterday we asked what your sewing resolution … Continue reading
It’s the most wonderful time of year, wouldn’t you say? The 12 Days of Giveaways are rolling along excellently! This past Friday with the help of our friends at Seams Sew Special everyone won a fantastic embroidery pattern. Today for … Continue reading
Happy Friday and, more importantly, happy Day 7 of the 12 Days of Giveaways! Yesterday, we asked if you ever make your own Christmas ornaments, and the lucky winner is Jan B., who said “Absolutely! This year it’s dog shapes … Continue reading