Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preivew
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Congratulations to the 12 winners from the final day of giveaways! We loved reading everyone’s favorite holiday traditions. The following people responded and were randomly chosen to win: Judy B., Debi G., Judy F., Lucy, CB, Letitia, Jane C., Crystal … Continue reading
Well, we made it to day 12! Yesterday’s winner is Tonja C. who won a copy of Heart-Felt Holidays. She answered the question “What handmade gifts are you sewing this holiday season?” by saying: “I ordered Tim Kaufman Grinch fabric … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for sharing hilarious sewing stories in yesterday’s Day 10 giveaway! We randomly selected from among all of the entrants, and the winner is Kim, who said “My funniest (not really funny at the time!) moment was sewing … Continue reading
Happy Wednesday and welcome to another day of Giveaways! Yesterday we asked about your favorite sewing tool. Congratulations to Marthie, who said: “My walking foot and 1/4″ presser foot – unthinkable without.” Please email email@example.com with your mailing address to receive … Continue reading
We’re nearing the end of our fantastic 12 Days of Giveaways–but don’t worry, you still have four more days to enter, including a fabulous extra-enormous giveaway for 12 winners on Friday! Stay tuned! Yesterday we asked what your sewing resolution … Continue reading
It’s the most wonderful time of year, wouldn’t you say? The 12 Days of Giveaways are rolling along excellently! This past Friday with the help of our friends at Seams Sew Special everyone won a fantastic embroidery pattern. Today for … Continue reading
Happy Friday and, more importantly, happy Day 7 of the 12 Days of Giveaways! Yesterday, we asked if you ever make your own Christmas ornaments, and the lucky winner is Jan B., who said “Absolutely! This year it’s dog shapes … Continue reading