Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sew for Summer: June/July Sew News Preview
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Happy Thursday and welcome to another day of giveaways! Yesterday, our generous Editor Ashley gave you two chances to win: a Christmas travel mug and 1000 Great Cross-Stitch Designs by Maria Kelly. Yesterday we asked: What’s your favorite thing about the Holidays? Congratulations to our … Continue reading
Happy Wednesday everyone! We hope you’ve been enjoying our 12 Days of Giveaways! Yesterday we asked “What’s your favorite bit of advice to pass on to new sewists?“. Congratulations to Katherin C., who said “My advice to a new seamstress … Continue reading
Happy Tuesday! Yesterday we gave away a copy of Sew What You Love by Tonya Whelan to Donna F. for answering the question “What is your favorite type of project to sew?” She said, “The thing I love to sew … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone who entered our Day 2 Giveaway on Friday. The lucky winner is Cindy S.–congrats! For our Day 3 Giveaway, we have the lovely book Sew What You Love: The Easiest, Prettiest Projects Ever by Tanya Whelan of … Continue reading
Happy Friday everyone! I hope you’re all getting into the Christmas spirit. To celebrate the holidays at our office, we’ve been paired up for Secret Santas and have been surprising our coworkers with fun little gifts each day! I hope … Continue reading
To celebrate the Holiday season we are kicking off the 12 Days of Giveaways on the Creative Machine Embroidery blog! Day one starts with a free design for everyone! Check it out and be sure to check back each day … Continue reading