Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
- Weekender Sew Along Starts Now! Prep & Supplies List
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Thanks so much to everyone for entering our special Babyville Boutique grab bag giveaway on Friday, what a great response! We asked what you’ll be sewing for babies in the near future and randomly selected from among everyone who left … Continue reading
Happy Friday! This week I’ve got babies on the brain, thanks to my little niece who’s scheduled to arrive next month. I can’t wait to meet her, and of course, sew for her! My sister Wendy’s baby shower was last … Continue reading
Once upon a time we received an advanced copy of Killer Slippers and How to Make Them. I fell in love with the cover slippers, a pair of dashing steamboats anyone would be proud to have warm their feet. There … Continue reading
We are happy to host Rhonda Buss as a guest blogger! She has put together a fabulous eight gore skirt tutorial that is sure to complement any wardrobe. Be sure to pop over to Rhonda’s Creative Life to see what … Continue reading
Happy Monday everyone! Last week we asked you, “What is your sewing pet peeve?” There were so many excellent responses, however there can be only one winner of the mysterious grab bag. Using a random number generator, we chose Susan … Continue reading
Good morning everyone! Friday has come again and we’re busy as ever here at Sew News HQ. It’s amazing how much we learn every day about cutting edge sewing techniques. Have you checked out our online exclusive for the current … Continue reading