Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Circle Skirt Styling: How to Wear a Full Circle Skirt
- Masterclass Mini-Tutorial: Draft Your Own Fly-Front Zipper
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 1: Choosing Wool Coating
- Sew Along with Sew News 2017
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
- Giveaway: Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly
- (Sewing) Year in Review + Goals for 2017!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Happy Friday everyone! Hope your week is going well. Here in the office we’re preparing for an upcoming photo shoot. The current issue of Sew News hosts a Skirt Fitting article by Ryliss Bod. We’re very proud of the in-depth … Continue reading
What fabrics do you find the most challenging to work with? Maybe it’s knits because they stretch out of shape. Perhaps you have a particularly harrowing tale of matching up plaids. There’s always vinyl to frustrate you into the wee … Continue reading
Wow, thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked what you’d like to see this year in Sew News and got a fantastic response. It’s great to hear your feedback and find out what types of … Continue reading
Are you the next big sewing star? Do you have a fabulous sewing blog you’d love to share with the world? Check out this fantastic opportunity to show off your sewing savvy and win a trip to our studio to … Continue reading
Happy first Free Stuff Friday of 2013! We hope your year is off to a wonderful start, and what better way to kick things off than to win some cute fabric? Today we’re thinking ahead to all of the pretty … Continue reading
Hi Sew It All fans, I’m Tara from Taradara Made It, today I’ll be showing you how to EASILY applique a plain hand towel and washcloth to give them a fresh start to the New Year! You’ll need: Hand towel … Continue reading