Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Happy Friday everyone! Hope your week is going well. Here in the office we’re preparing for an upcoming photo shoot. The current issue of Sew News hosts a Skirt Fitting article by Ryliss Bod. We’re very proud of the in-depth … Continue reading
What fabrics do you find the most challenging to work with? Maybe it’s knits because they stretch out of shape. Perhaps you have a particularly harrowing tale of matching up plaids. There’s always vinyl to frustrate you into the wee … Continue reading
Wow, thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked what you’d like to see this year in Sew News and got a fantastic response. It’s great to hear your feedback and find out what types of … Continue reading
Are you the next big sewing star? Do you have a fabulous sewing blog you’d love to share with the world? Check out this fantastic opportunity to show off your sewing savvy and win a trip to our studio to … Continue reading
Happy first Free Stuff Friday of 2013! We hope your year is off to a wonderful start, and what better way to kick things off than to win some cute fabric? Today we’re thinking ahead to all of the pretty … Continue reading
Hi Sew It All fans, I’m Tara from Taradara Made It, today I’ll be showing you how to EASILY applique a plain hand towel and washcloth to give them a fresh start to the New Year! You’ll need: Hand towel … Continue reading