Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Circle Skirt Styling: How to Wear a Full Circle Skirt
- Masterclass Mini-Tutorial: Draft Your Own Fly-Front Zipper
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 1: Choosing Wool Coating
- Sew Along with Sew News 2017
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
- Giveaway: Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly
- (Sewing) Year in Review + Goals for 2017!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Hello seamstresses and sewists! Today’s lucky winner of Sew it All TV’s 13 Days of Giveaways is Linzel Mcbride! Linzel has won the Apron Gift Pack. Thanks for reading and we hope you enjoy your prize. Please send an email … Continue reading
Hello seamstresses and sewists! Today’s lucky winner of Sew it All TV’s 13 Days of Giveaways is Karen W. ! Karen has won the book Sulky Secrets to Successful Embroidery! Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing addresses … Continue reading
Good morning everyone! Today’s lucky winner of Sew it All TV’s 13 Days of Giveaways is Jeanne. She won the four pack of Tulip Fabric Spray Paint and Erasable Fabric Ink. Please email email@example.com with your mailing addresses to … Continue reading
Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend and are ready for another day of giveaways to celebrate Season 5 of Sew it All TV kicking off March 2nd on PBS! Friday we gave you the chance to … Continue reading
It’s no secret that the Academy Awards air this Sunday, which means it’s a holiday in my house! My husband thinks differently, but to me the Oscars are more important than the Super Bowl. Even when I don’t get a … Continue reading
Happy Friday everyone! And happy Day 8 of our 13 days of Giveaways! Season 5 of Sew it All TV kicks off March 2nd on PBS, and to celebrate we are giving away prizes from past guests! Yesterday we gave … Continue reading