Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Hello seamstresses and sewists! Today’s lucky winner of Sew it All TV’s 13 Days of Giveaways is Linzel Mcbride! Linzel has won the Apron Gift Pack. Thanks for reading and we hope you enjoy your prize. Please send an email … Continue reading
Hello seamstresses and sewists! Today’s lucky winner of Sew it All TV’s 13 Days of Giveaways is Karen W. ! Karen has won the book Sulky Secrets to Successful Embroidery! Please send an email to email@example.com with your mailing addresses … Continue reading
Good morning everyone! Today’s lucky winner of Sew it All TV’s 13 Days of Giveaways is Jeanne. She won the four pack of Tulip Fabric Spray Paint and Erasable Fabric Ink. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing addresses to … Continue reading
Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend and are ready for another day of giveaways to celebrate Season 5 of Sew it All TV kicking off March 2nd on PBS! Friday we gave you the chance to … Continue reading
It’s no secret that the Academy Awards air this Sunday, which means it’s a holiday in my house! My husband thinks differently, but to me the Oscars are more important than the Super Bowl. Even when I don’t get a … Continue reading
Happy Friday everyone! And happy Day 8 of our 13 days of Giveaways! Season 5 of Sew it All TV kicks off March 2nd on PBS, and to celebrate we are giving away prizes from past guests! Yesterday we gave … Continue reading