Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 1 Prep Work
- Here’s A Thank You Gift From Sew News & CME Magazines!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 2
- Ultimate Sewing Wish List + A Giveaway!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery: Preview 11: Freestanding Lace
- Veterans Day & Quilts of Valor
- BurdaStyle Cape Top
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Touches!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 1
- Learn To Sew High Style Bags With Linda Lee
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Happy Wednesday! Today is Day 6 of 13 Days of Giveaways to celebrate season 5 of Sew it All TV kicking off on PBS on March 2nd! Yesterday, we gave you the chance to win the book Fun with Sulky Blendables … Continue reading
Happy Tuesday everyone! Hope your week is shaping up well. Today is Day 5 of Sew It All TV’s 13 Days of Giveaways. On March 2nd, Season 5 will begin airing and to celebrate we’re giving away prizes from past … Continue reading
Happy Monday! We’ve got something to add a little pep to your day: Another giveaway! To celebrate Season 5 airing on PBS beginning March 2nd, we’re giving away prizes from past guests for 13 days! Stay tuned on the blog for giveaways every … Continue reading
Happy Friday everyone! Welcome to Day 3 of Sew it All TV’s 13 Days of Giveaways to celebrate Season 5 airing on PBS beginning March 2nd! We’re giving away a prize a day for the next 10 days, so stick … Continue reading
We get a double whammy with the Casting Call contestants from Simple Simon & Co. Sisters-in-law Elizabeth and Liz post great sewing tutorials and more at simplesimonandco.com. Sew it All: When did you learn to sew? Who taught you? Elizabeth: … Continue reading
Happy Valentine’s Day! Have you sewed up treats for the special people in your life? At the very last minute, I decided I wanted to make something easy and cute for my sisters and two best friends. Luckily, I came … Continue reading