Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Happy Wednesday! Today is Day 6 of 13 Days of Giveaways to celebrate season 5 of Sew it All TV kicking off on PBS on March 2nd! Yesterday, we gave you the chance to win the book Fun with Sulky Blendables … Continue reading
Happy Tuesday everyone! Hope your week is shaping up well. Today is Day 5 of Sew It All TV’s 13 Days of Giveaways. On March 2nd, Season 5 will begin airing and to celebrate we’re giving away prizes from past … Continue reading
Happy Monday! We’ve got something to add a little pep to your day: Another giveaway! To celebrate Season 5 airing on PBS beginning March 2nd, we’re giving away prizes from past guests for 13 days! Stay tuned on the blog for giveaways every … Continue reading
Happy Friday everyone! Welcome to Day 3 of Sew it All TV’s 13 Days of Giveaways to celebrate Season 5 airing on PBS beginning March 2nd! We’re giving away a prize a day for the next 10 days, so stick … Continue reading
We get a double whammy with the Casting Call contestants from Simple Simon & Co. Sisters-in-law Elizabeth and Liz post great sewing tutorials and more at simplesimonandco.com. Sew it All: When did you learn to sew? Who taught you? Elizabeth: … Continue reading
Happy Valentine’s Day! Have you sewed up treats for the special people in your life? At the very last minute, I decided I wanted to make something easy and cute for my sisters and two best friends. Luckily, I came … Continue reading