Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
- Weekender Sew Along Starts Now! Prep & Supplies List
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Beth Chandler Congratulations, Beth, on being chosen to audition at our Casting Call for a chance to be chosen as a guest for Sew it All TV! We can’t wait to see your project! Learn more about Beth below: Sew … Continue reading
To celebrate Season 5 airing on PBS beginning March 2nd, we’re giving away prizes from past guests for 13 days! Stay tuned on the blog for giveaways every day, and every giveaway you enter, you’ll also be entered to win … Continue reading
Stephanie Chan We’re counting down the days until The Casting Call at Puyallup on March 3rd! While we’re getting everything organized, we’re also learning a little bit more about our 5 lovely contestants. Get to know a bit about contestant … Continue reading
Or…behind the seams, if you will. While organizing photos from the new season (YAY Season 5 goes live March 2nd!!) for our website, sewitalltv.com (where you can find instructions for all episodes) I came across some lovely gems I thought … Continue reading
Rhonda Buss We’re getting super excited for the Casting Call on March 3rd! We’re getting everything packed up and ready, and we’re getting to know our contestants. You may recognize Rhonda from her guest post on our blog, the 8-gore … Continue reading
Caroline Hulse Congratulations Caroline Hulse, on being selected as one of our final contestants in the Sew it All TV Casting Call! Before we meet Caroline in Puyallup in March, we’re getting to know her and her super cute blog, … Continue reading