Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Tips For Working With Knits
- Pepernoot Coat Sew Along: Finishing Details
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Beth Chandler Congratulations, Beth, on being chosen to audition at our Casting Call for a chance to be chosen as a guest for Sew it All TV! We can’t wait to see your project! Learn more about Beth below: Sew … Continue reading
To celebrate Season 5 airing on PBS beginning March 2nd, we’re giving away prizes from past guests for 13 days! Stay tuned on the blog for giveaways every day, and every giveaway you enter, you’ll also be entered to win … Continue reading
Stephanie Chan We’re counting down the days until The Casting Call at Puyallup on March 3rd! While we’re getting everything organized, we’re also learning a little bit more about our 5 lovely contestants. Get to know a bit about contestant … Continue reading
Or…behind the seams, if you will. While organizing photos from the new season (YAY Season 5 goes live March 2nd!!) for our website, sewitalltv.com (where you can find instructions for all episodes) I came across some lovely gems I thought … Continue reading
Rhonda Buss We’re getting super excited for the Casting Call on March 3rd! We’re getting everything packed up and ready, and we’re getting to know our contestants. You may recognize Rhonda from her guest post on our blog, the 8-gore … Continue reading
Caroline Hulse Congratulations Caroline Hulse, on being selected as one of our final contestants in the Sew it All TV Casting Call! Before we meet Caroline in Puyallup in March, we’re getting to know her and her super cute blog, … Continue reading