Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 1 Prep Work
- Here’s A Thank You Gift From Sew News & CME Magazines!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 2
- Ultimate Sewing Wish List + A Giveaway!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery: Preview 11: Freestanding Lace
- Veterans Day & Quilts of Valor
- BurdaStyle Cape Top
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Touches!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 1
- Learn To Sew High Style Bags With Linda Lee
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Hello on this beautiful Monday! We have a winner for Free Stuff Friday! On Friday we asked, “Who is your favorite (past or present) monarch or first lady for fashion or style inspiration?” We had a lot of great responses … Continue reading
This year’s National Make It With Wool contest drew extraordinary seamstresses from around the nation. All the contestants made stunning creations out of wool and truly showed it’s beauty and versatility for use in garments. This year’s contest was sponsored … Continue reading
If making stylish handbags is your thing, we’ve got the giveaway for you! This week we are giving away an Indygo Junction Pattern that is sure to please the handbag fashionista. The Coronation Clutch: A Charlie’s Aunt Design is inspired … Continue reading
Thanks for sticking with us through 13 Days of Giveaways! Now it’s time to announce the winner of the GRAND PRIZE, Sew it All TV season 4 on DVD! Did you catch the first episode of season 5 on Saturday? … Continue reading
Sew it All TV’s 13 Days of Giveaways Day 13! Posted on March 1, 2013 by Jill Hello sewing enthusiasts! This is our last giveaway for our 13 Days of Giveaways ! Today’s winner of Sew it All TV’s 13 … Continue reading