Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Masterclass Mini-Tutorial: Draft Your Own Fly-Front Zipper
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 1: Choosing Wool Coating
- Sew Along with Sew News 2017
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
- Giveaway: Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly
- (Sewing) Year in Review + Goals for 2017!
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 2 Construction + Pocket Details
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Hello on this beautiful Monday! We have a winner for Free Stuff Friday! On Friday we asked, “Who is your favorite (past or present) monarch or first lady for fashion or style inspiration?” We had a lot of great responses … Continue reading
This year’s National Make It With Wool contest drew extraordinary seamstresses from around the nation. All the contestants made stunning creations out of wool and truly showed it’s beauty and versatility for use in garments. This year’s contest was sponsored … Continue reading
If making stylish handbags is your thing, we’ve got the giveaway for you! This week we are giving away an Indygo Junction Pattern that is sure to please the handbag fashionista. The Coronation Clutch: A Charlie’s Aunt Design is inspired … Continue reading
Thanks for sticking with us through 13 Days of Giveaways! Now it’s time to announce the winner of the GRAND PRIZE, Sew it All TV season 4 on DVD! Did you catch the first episode of season 5 on Saturday? … Continue reading
Sew it All TV’s 13 Days of Giveaways Day 13! Posted on March 1, 2013 by Jill Hello sewing enthusiasts! This is our last giveaway for our 13 Days of Giveaways ! Today’s winner of Sew it All TV’s 13 … Continue reading