Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- The Vintage Fashion Bible GIVEAWAY!
- Why Should I Take A Sewing Certification Course? Learn What A Certification Course Does For You.
- Tips On Copying Garments from RTW
- Up in Arms Blouse featuring Art Gallery Fabrics
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 4: Sleeves, Cuffs, and Hems
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 3: Collar
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 2: Back, Placket, and Shoulders
- Canvas Pyramid Pillows
- Learn How To Build Your Brand! New Webinar with Cheryl Sleboda
- What’s Your Scariest Fabric To Work With?
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Hello on this beautiful Monday! We have a winner for Free Stuff Friday! On Friday we asked, “Who is your favorite (past or present) monarch or first lady for fashion or style inspiration?” We had a lot of great responses … Continue reading
This year’s National Make It With Wool contest drew extraordinary seamstresses from around the nation. All the contestants made stunning creations out of wool and truly showed it’s beauty and versatility for use in garments. This year’s contest was sponsored … Continue reading
If making stylish handbags is your thing, we’ve got the giveaway for you! This week we are giving away an Indygo Junction Pattern that is sure to please the handbag fashionista. The Coronation Clutch: A Charlie’s Aunt Design is inspired … Continue reading
Thanks for sticking with us through 13 Days of Giveaways! Now it’s time to announce the winner of the GRAND PRIZE, Sew it All TV season 4 on DVD! Did you catch the first episode of season 5 on Saturday? … Continue reading
Sew it All TV’s 13 Days of Giveaways Day 13! Posted on March 1, 2013 by Jill Hello sewing enthusiasts! This is our last giveaway for our 13 Days of Giveaways ! Today’s winner of Sew it All TV’s 13 … Continue reading