Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preivew
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Hello on this beautiful Monday! We have a winner for Free Stuff Friday! On Friday we asked, “Who is your favorite (past or present) monarch or first lady for fashion or style inspiration?” We had a lot of great responses … Continue reading
This year’s National Make It With Wool contest drew extraordinary seamstresses from around the nation. All the contestants made stunning creations out of wool and truly showed it’s beauty and versatility for use in garments. This year’s contest was sponsored … Continue reading
If making stylish handbags is your thing, we’ve got the giveaway for you! This week we are giving away an Indygo Junction Pattern that is sure to please the handbag fashionista. The Coronation Clutch: A Charlie’s Aunt Design is inspired … Continue reading
Thanks for sticking with us through 13 Days of Giveaways! Now it’s time to announce the winner of the GRAND PRIZE, Sew it All TV season 4 on DVD! Did you catch the first episode of season 5 on Saturday? … Continue reading
Sew it All TV’s 13 Days of Giveaways Day 13! Posted on March 1, 2013 by Jill Hello sewing enthusiasts! This is our last giveaway for our 13 Days of Giveaways ! Today’s winner of Sew it All TV’s 13 … Continue reading