Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- T-shirt Pattern Review: Lane Raglan by Hey June Handmade
- New Issue Of Sew News! Summer Sewing At It’s Best!
- T-Shirt Pattern Review: Gina Renee Designs Flared Tee Shirt
- How To Sew Knits: Top Tips
- Sewing with Knits: Understanding Negative Ease
- Mother’s Day Gift of a Lifetime!
- And the Winner of the Coloring with Thread Giveaway Is…
- T-Shirt Sewing Pattern Review: Inari Tee by Named Clothing
- Giveaway: Coloring with Thread by Tula Pink
- It’s T-Shirt Month!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Starting Tuesday, May 7th, I will be doing a weekly post for Sew News. Each and every Tuesday in May, I will be showing you how to draft a different collar. In order for you to be able to follow … Continue reading
I’ve got to share some of these comments about family road trips. But, first thanks to Tracy for sharing these posts with friends, the comments really are first rate. Cherie didn’t take summer car trips but winter ones! Roberta traveled … Continue reading
We’re celebrating the first-ever National Serger Month all throughout April by sharing tips, techniques and tutorials to help you get the most out of your serger. A serger isn’t just for finishing raw edges. Learn about fun serger feet that will … Continue reading
Wow! Thank you all for the wonderful comments. As a self-taught seamstress I’m still hesitant to say “I made this” but you’ve given me a big dose of confidence. Thank You! Plus, I love the ideas coming in for the … Continue reading
Good morning everyone! For Free Stuff Friday we are giving away the Hidden Treasure Pillows pattern from Sweet Seams. This adorable pattern turns ordinary pillow covers in to multi-taskers. This pattern can turn a pillow into a treasure holder as … Continue reading
I love sewing with knits so when asked if I wanted to do Nancy Zieman’s Sew Knits with Confidence Blog Tour I jumped at the chance. My biggest concern was the bust/bodice area. Nothing is quite as unattractive as wearing … Continue reading