Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
- Giveaway: Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly
- (Sewing) Year in Review + Goals for 2017!
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 2 Construction + Pocket Details
- Tell Us What You Sewed This Past Year!
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 2 Construction
- Too Blessed To Be Stressed! + New Class From Kenneth D. King!
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 1 Prep Work
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Starting Tuesday, May 7th, I will be doing a weekly post for Sew News. Each and every Tuesday in May, I will be showing you how to draft a different collar. In order for you to be able to follow … Continue reading
I’ve got to share some of these comments about family road trips. But, first thanks to Tracy for sharing these posts with friends, the comments really are first rate. Cherie didn’t take summer car trips but winter ones! Roberta traveled … Continue reading
We’re celebrating the first-ever National Serger Month all throughout April by sharing tips, techniques and tutorials to help you get the most out of your serger. A serger isn’t just for finishing raw edges. Learn about fun serger feet that will … Continue reading
Wow! Thank you all for the wonderful comments. As a self-taught seamstress I’m still hesitant to say “I made this” but you’ve given me a big dose of confidence. Thank You! Plus, I love the ideas coming in for the … Continue reading
Good morning everyone! For Free Stuff Friday we are giving away the Hidden Treasure Pillows pattern from Sweet Seams. This adorable pattern turns ordinary pillow covers in to multi-taskers. This pattern can turn a pillow into a treasure holder as … Continue reading
I love sewing with knits so when asked if I wanted to do Nancy Zieman’s Sew Knits with Confidence Blog Tour I jumped at the chance. My biggest concern was the bust/bodice area. Nothing is quite as unattractive as wearing … Continue reading