Nancy Zieman’s Sew Knits With Confidence Blog Tour – Update

Nancy Zieman’s Sew Knits With Confidence Blog Tour   UpdateHey Everyone!

Here is the pattern I picked for Nancy Zieman’s Sew Knits with Confidence Blog Tour.  But I haven’t picked which version.  Be sure to check back on April 23rd and tell me what you think of the ‘final result’!  All comments will be entered to win Nancy Zieman’s Sew Knits with Confidence book AND 4 patterns!

Judging strictly by the photo I wonder if I’ll have any bodice/bust issues.  Hmmm.  To be continued….

Anyone have problems with knits and bust adjustments?  Please let me know!

This entry was posted in Nancy Zieman's Blog Tour. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Nancy Zieman’s Sew Knits With Confidence Blog Tour – Update

1. Clare S. Lavorgna says:

Cute pattern. Yes, I sometimes have to lower the bust dart on woven fabrics that have a dart or to completely rework the seam on princess seam patterns to accommodate a lower bustline.

2. Ann says:

Yes, always have to lower and do a full bust adjustment.

3. Jill says:

It’s good that you know ahead of time. You know what to expect.

4. Jill says:

I thought the neckline was interesting too. Isn’t that called a modesty panel?

5. Debbie says:

I like the view with the sleeves. I feel my upper arms are to fat to show for sleeveless. How about doing a sew along with this pattern? Sounds like Fun.

6. Jill says:

I think I like the sleeves version too. Or maybe short. I love the idea of a sew-along!

7. Marge Lind says:

Very cute!

8. Mary Haggenmaker says:

I prefer sleeves. When you start really showing you age it seems like the best idea is to cover over some parts.