Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- T-shirt Pattern Review: Lane Raglan by Hey June Handmade
- New Issue Of Sew News! Summer Sewing At It’s Best!
- T-Shirt Pattern Review: Gina Renee Designs Flared Tee Shirt
- How To Sew Knits: Top Tips
- Sewing with Knits: Understanding Negative Ease
- Mother’s Day Gift of a Lifetime!
- And the Winner of the Coloring with Thread Giveaway Is…
- T-Shirt Sewing Pattern Review: Inari Tee by Named Clothing
- Giveaway: Coloring with Thread by Tula Pink
- It’s T-Shirt Month!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Hope everyone had a great weekend and were able to squeeze some sewing in. The question we posed was who taught you how to sew. Many … Continue reading
Any plans for the weekend? I’m going to be finishing up my dress from Nancy Zieman’s Sew Knits with Confidence pattern collection. Be sure to come back on April 23rd to see how it all turned out. Make a comment … Continue reading
Hey Everyone! Here is the pattern I picked for Nancy Zieman’s Sew Knits with Confidence Blog Tour. But I haven’t picked which version. Be sure to check back on April 23rd and tell me what you think of the ‘final … Continue reading
Hello, I’m excited to announce that Sew News is a part of the Nancy Zieman’s Sew Knits with Confidence Blog Tour! Many talented bloggers are a part of her tour, which starts today! Check out what Nancy is doing here. … Continue reading
Good afternoon, Can’t forget to announce the latest winner of Free Stuff Friday! On Friday we asked what type of quilting do you like to do. Everyone has a favorite but so many of you love to experiment. It’s hard … Continue reading
Yes, you need a serger! When I bought my serger over 10 years ago I absolutely fell in love with it and really wonder how I ever did without it. If you are a prolific seamstress or sewist a serger … Continue reading