Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- #MeMadeMay: Kate’s Favorite Patterns
- Crimson & Clover Train Cases Sew Along, Week 1: Making & Adding Piping
- #memademay2017: Half Way Through!
- Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23!
- Learn Appliqué – And Dress Up Any Garment
- Learn Hemstitching For A Vintage Look
- Tips For Using The Rolled Hem Foot
- Sew Along Schedule For May & June 2017
- Sew Along with Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- #MeMadeMay2017 Week2: Organization & A Look Back
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Hope everyone had a great weekend and were able to squeeze some sewing in. The question we posed was who taught you how to sew. Many … Continue reading
Any plans for the weekend? I’m going to be finishing up my dress from Nancy Zieman’s Sew Knits with Confidence pattern collection. Be sure to come back on April 23rd to see how it all turned out. Make a comment … Continue reading
Hey Everyone! Here is the pattern I picked for Nancy Zieman’s Sew Knits with Confidence Blog Tour. But I haven’t picked which version. Be sure to check back on April 23rd and tell me what you think of the ‘final … Continue reading
Hello, I’m excited to announce that Sew News is a part of the Nancy Zieman’s Sew Knits with Confidence Blog Tour! Many talented bloggers are a part of her tour, which starts today! Check out what Nancy is doing here. … Continue reading
Good afternoon, Can’t forget to announce the latest winner of Free Stuff Friday! On Friday we asked what type of quilting do you like to do. Everyone has a favorite but so many of you love to experiment. It’s hard … Continue reading
Yes, you need a serger! When I bought my serger over 10 years ago I absolutely fell in love with it and really wonder how I ever did without it. If you are a prolific seamstress or sewist a serger … Continue reading