Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 2 Construction
- Week 2 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Fitting Issues
- Departure Shift Dress Hack
- Sewing Room Nightmares: What’s Your Space Look Like? + Enter Into A Giveaway!
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Happy Friday! We were lucky enough to go to a preview for a new exhibit from the Denver Art Museum, SPUN Adventures in Textiles. This exhibit runs May 19 – September 22, 2013 and is a can’t miss exhibit for … Continue reading
This week’s collar is a simple one, the Revere Collar. It’s great on a shirt where you would like a little more detail, but don’t want a collar against the back of your neck. Revere is another name for lapel. … Continue reading
Ah, so many places to go! Thanks so much for your comments again! I had fun traveling in my mind to all those wonderful places. Here’s a few that were dreamy! Jane C knew exactly where she wanted to be: … Continue reading
TGIF Everyone! And Happy Mother’s Day! In celebration of moms everywhere who enjoy the weekend whether it’s Mother’s Day or not, today’s giveaway is a Sweet Seams Weekend Bag pattern! Big enough to carry all the essentials whether you are … Continue reading
Drafting different collars is an easy way to take a basic pattern and stretch it into what will seem like many patterns. For this post and the upcoming collar posts throughout May, we will be using this pattern, Butterick 5678. … Continue reading
Mother’s Day is coming up this Sunday, May 12! What better way to show Mom you care than by making her a gift by hand? Flowers are always a welcome sight on Mother’s Day, but I think being able to … Continue reading