This lovely woman is rocking the internet on blogs and Pinterest but there isn’t much detail about who she is. However, we can surmise that she wears this tunic with a certain bit of style and wonderful flair, no? I love the tan skinned how fit and happy she looks. Plus, the wonderful gladiator gold sandals and bangles just make the outfit. I love tunics, they’re such an easy, breezy option for summer. And, talk about an easy sewing project! Here are a few tunic sewing patterns for you to get some ideas from. And, I double dare you to make one up and hit the streets this summer and rock the tunic!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- LBD Sewing Pattern Review: Vogue V1531 & Giveaway
- 5 Kid-Friendly Sewing Projects for Winter Break
- Travel in Comfort & Style
- Embroidery Hoop Place Cards
- LBD Sewing Pattern Review: Josie Sundress
- Metallic Foil Transfer Pillow Project + Giveaway
- Pajamas To Sew & Give
- 10 Kid Gift Ideas to Spark Sewing Interest
- A Little History On The LBD (Little Black Dress)
- LBD Sewing Pattern Review: Melanie Misses by Modkid
Read From Our Archives