Adding to your summer wardrobe: The Tunic

grey hair tunic dress  Adding to your summer wardrobe: The Tunic

Mystery Woman you have great style

This lovely woman is rocking the internet on blogs and Pinterest  but there isn’t much detail about who she is.  However, we can surmise that she wears this tunic with a certain bit of style and wonderful flair, no?  I love the tan skinned how fit and happy she looks. Plus, the wonderful gladiator gold sandals and bangles just make the outfit.  I love tunics, they’re such an easy, breezy option for summer.  And, talk about an easy sewing project!  Here are a few tunic sewing patterns for you to get some ideas from.  And, I double dare you to make one up and hit the streets this summer and rock the tunic!

burda large Adding to your summer wardrobe: The Tunic

Burda magazine

5889 butt Adding to your summer wardrobe: The Tunic

Butterick 5889

6739 Adding to your summer wardrobe: The Tunic

McCalls 6739

V8805 Adding to your summer wardrobe: The Tunic

Vogue 8805

This entry was posted in Fashion and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Adding to your summer wardrobe: The Tunic

1. DianeL says:

Ohhh, love the picture of the mystery lady and the tunic dresses! You have inspired me to make one this evening!

2. Manette Gutterman says:

I just made a sheer swimsuit coverup, beach dress, two pairs of shorts, a pinafore summer top, and a summer dress.

3. Jill says:

Doesn’t she look amazing!

4. Jill says:

Wow! You are way ahead of me! Keep sewing!

5. Rose Henry says:

What a classy look! I am going to have to pick up one of these patterns. The dress looks so cool and comfortable. I am also going renew subscription!

6. Jill says:

You really can’t go wrong with a tunic. Our mystery lady clearly shows it’s a look that any age can wear and wear well!

7. Katherin says:

yes she is rocking that tunic! love the sandals too. I think I just might add this look to my summer line-up.

8. Jill says:

Oh, I hope you do! It would be so easy to copy! I’m not sure if she made it or not, but it’s so easy and that’s what summer dressing is all about.