This lovely woman is rocking the internet on blogs and Pinterest but there isn’t much detail about who she is. However, we can surmise that she wears this tunic with a certain bit of style and wonderful flair, no? I love the tan skinned how fit and happy she looks. Plus, the wonderful gladiator gold sandals and bangles just make the outfit. I love tunics, they’re such an easy, breezy option for summer. And, talk about an easy sewing project! Here are a few tunic sewing patterns for you to get some ideas from. And, I double dare you to make one up and hit the streets this summer and rock the tunic!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sewing for the Bump: Maternity (and Beyond!) Sewing Patterns
- Top 5 Raglan Sewing Patterns for Women
- Simplicity 8093 Pants Sewalong with Mimi G, week 1: Selecting Pant Fabric
- Sergers in the Costume Shop
- 13th Annual Denver Paper Fashion Show 2017 #paperfashionshow2017
- Sew Your Stash: Creative Busting
- Perfect Fit: How to Find the Apex with Joi Mahon
- Sew Along with Mimi G, Mimi G Style
- Sewing for Good: 9 Sewing Charities that Need Your Help
- Wardrobe Planning: Too Many Distractions
Read From Our Archives