This lovely woman is rocking the internet on blogs and Pinterest but there isn’t much detail about who she is. However, we can surmise that she wears this tunic with a certain bit of style and wonderful flair, no? I love the tan skinned how fit and happy she looks. Plus, the wonderful gladiator gold sandals and bangles just make the outfit. I love tunics, they’re such an easy, breezy option for summer. And, talk about an easy sewing project! Here are a few tunic sewing patterns for you to get some ideas from. And, I double dare you to make one up and hit the streets this summer and rock the tunic!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Easy Sew Holiday Stockings
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, week 2: Bust Dart Adjustments
- Patterns Printed on Custom Fabric
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
Read From Our Archives