Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Up
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Remember summer camp? Being away from home, meeting new friends and doing all those awesome arts and craft projects! I went to a summer camp in Kenosha, Wisconsin and fondly remember sitting in the craft room where it was cool … Continue reading
About a week ago, a friend contacted me who I haven’t heard from in a while. I was stunned to learn that she had been diagnosed with breast cancer months ago and was finishing up chemotherapy. Her road was not … Continue reading
Here are the lucky winners for the latest Free Stuff Friday! It’s so good to know that a little heat doesn’t keep us from sewing! Susan (from sewing404) Susan likes to make all kinds of items that “freshen the house”. … Continue reading
Sew it All, Volume 6 is hitting newsstands June 18th! We’re really excited about this issue, with so many projects from stylish to simple to perfect it’s an issue that can’t be missed! For me, I love the maxi skirt … Continue reading
The Shawl Collar The shawl collar makes a lovely and graceful collar on most any garment. It lays smoothly over the back neckline. The collar is actually a part of the front pattern piece and extends to form the back … Continue reading