Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- T-shirt Pattern Review: Lane Raglan by Hey June Handmade
- New Issue Of Sew News! Summer Sewing At It’s Best!
- T-Shirt Pattern Review: Gina Renee Designs Flared Tee Shirt
- How To Sew Knits: Top Tips
- Sewing with Knits: Understanding Negative Ease
- Mother’s Day Gift of a Lifetime!
- And the Winner of the Coloring with Thread Giveaway Is…
- T-Shirt Sewing Pattern Review: Inari Tee by Named Clothing
- Giveaway: Coloring with Thread by Tula Pink
- It’s T-Shirt Month!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Remember summer camp? Being away from home, meeting new friends and doing all those awesome arts and craft projects! I went to a summer camp in Kenosha, Wisconsin and fondly remember sitting in the craft room where it was cool … Continue reading
About a week ago, a friend contacted me who I haven’t heard from in a while. I was stunned to learn that she had been diagnosed with breast cancer months ago and was finishing up chemotherapy. Her road was not … Continue reading
Here are the lucky winners for the latest Free Stuff Friday! It’s so good to know that a little heat doesn’t keep us from sewing! Susan (from sewing404) Susan likes to make all kinds of items that “freshen the house”. … Continue reading
Sew it All, Volume 6 is hitting newsstands June 18th! We’re really excited about this issue, with so many projects from stylish to simple to perfect it’s an issue that can’t be missed! For me, I love the maxi skirt … Continue reading
The Shawl Collar The shawl collar makes a lovely and graceful collar on most any garment. It lays smoothly over the back neckline. The collar is actually a part of the front pattern piece and extends to form the back … Continue reading