Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- #memademay2017: Half Way Through!
- Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23!
- Learn Appliqué – And Dress Up Any Garment
- Learn Hemstitching For A Vintage Look
- Tips For Using The Rolled Hem Foot
- Sew Along Schedule For May & June 2017
- Sew Along with Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- #MeMadeMay2017 Week2: Organization & A Look Back
- #MeMadeMay: Sewing for Myself
- And the Winner of the Sew4Home Bags and Totes Giveaway Is…
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: July 2013
American Sewing Guild Conference is going on this week in Washington D.C. Here is a link to the ASG site, hope to see you there! For those lucky ones heading to Paris, be sure to check out this exhibit at … Continue reading
Did you know that the gown that will be used for the christening of the new royal baby is steeped in tradition? Of course it is, we’re dealing with the British Monarchy here. No ordinary christening gown bought at the … Continue reading
Working with silk Silk can be intimidating to work with. But, if you know a few tips and techniques sewing with silk will become your favorite fabric to work with. 1 Layout/Cutting Probably the number one complaint when working with … Continue reading
Whenever I think of aprons I always think of good things. Like my grandmother baking, or making a mess in the craft room. For this Free Stuff Friday the book The Best Apron Book Ever edited by Julie Johnson is … Continue reading
Hello everyone, First, you can read Andrea’s answers to your questions HERE! Or, scroll below for Andrea’s responses to your questions. I really appreciate the time that Andrea took to do our interview. Please be sure to check out Andrea’s … Continue reading
Today’s Free Stuff Friday is especially fun. You get to meet designer Andrea Schewe and get a first hand peek at two of her latest designs for Simplicity patterns! I found Andrea through Simplicity’s Facebook page and made the bold … Continue reading