Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 2: How to Sew Welt Pockets
- BIG News for Readers of Sew News!
- Circle Skirt Styling: How to Wear a Full Circle Skirt
- Masterclass Mini-Tutorial: Draft Your Own Fly-Front Zipper
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 1: Choosing Wool Coating
- Sew Along with Sew News 2017
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Fortunately for those of us that know how to sew we are not relegated to wearing short shorts, Daisy Dukes, itty-bitty barely-there summer wear. These short looks on the runway this year are all about structure, a bit of coverage … Continue reading
Hope everyone had a long summer weekend to sew and of course to be with family. I completely reorganized my sewing room, inspired by upcoming tips in the latest Sew News Aug/Sept issue! Last week I asked what your favorite … Continue reading
Hope everyone is able to take a long summer weekend to celebrate Fourth of July. We are now firmly in summer! If you are sweltering in your sewing studio and need some easy and quick projects get inspired by Signature … Continue reading
The fireworks festivities are starting today and I’m going to the park near my house for food trucks, free music and some sparklers. I want to wear something comfy that will keep me cool while shielding me from mosquitoes. So … Continue reading
The Sailor Collar The Sailor Collar isn’t just for sailors! It’s also a collar that seems to always find its place in fashion. The collar does not need to be the typical navy and white. Any color combination will work. … Continue reading