Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, week 2: Bust Dart Adjustments
- Patterns Printed on Custom Fabric
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
- Top Cardigan Pattern – Sew News Staff Picks
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Hope everyone had a long summer weekend to sew and of course to be with family. I completely reorganized my sewing room, inspired by upcoming tips in the latest Sew News Aug/Sept issue! Last week I asked what your favorite … Continue reading
Hope everyone is able to take a long summer weekend to celebrate Fourth of July. We are now firmly in summer! If you are sweltering in your sewing studio and need some easy and quick projects get inspired by Signature … Continue reading
The fireworks festivities are starting today and I’m going to the park near my house for food trucks, free music and some sparklers. I want to wear something comfy that will keep me cool while shielding me from mosquitoes. So … Continue reading
The Sailor Collar The Sailor Collar isn’t just for sailors! It’s also a collar that seems to always find its place in fashion. The collar does not need to be the typical navy and white. Any color combination will work. … Continue reading