Sew News Flickr Group!

SN 500 Square Logojpg 300x300 Sew News Flickr Group!Great News! With the newly created Flickr Sew News Reader’s Projects Group I get the chance to see what everyone is sewing! Join the Flickr group here and start posting your photos, ask a question and get inspired by what others are sewing and creating.

If you are a crafter, seamstress, quilter, embroidery fanatic or just want to browse for inspiration, this is the place and I hope you join us!

For Free Stuff Friday we’re giving away two items that would be perfect for posting your finished projects on the new Sew News Reader’s Projects Flickr Group!

The wonderful and roomy Market Bag from Sweet Seams patterns will stitch up in time for you to go to the farmers market and you can carry little accessories in the Clover Clam Shell Case.

sweetseams 206x300 Sew News Flickr Group!clamshell Sew News Flickr Group!

All you have to do is let me know in the comments section below if you’ve ever joined an online photo sharing group. What was your experience, would you like to show others what you are sewing and creating?

Readers who post a photo of a project (doesn’t have to be completed) on our new group will have a second chance to win!

Happy Sewing

Jill

This entry was posted in Free Stuff Friday. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Sew News Flickr Group!

1. Tina W. says:

I’ve joined groups to see what others are doing; as part of a challenge group; and to share what I and others are making. It’s great inspiration!

2. Margo says:

Yes, I’ve posted in the Colette Patterns flickr group. I really like seeing pictures of what people do with patterns that I would like to make as well!

3. LauraM says:

I do have a flickr account, but haven’t used it a lot. I have viewed other flickr accounts. I have posted photos on FB group pages and on Yahoo group pages. It’s fun seeing what others have created and getting feedback on my creations.

4. Mary Mac says:

No I haven’t. I need help from my husband uploading pictures to face book. I am a bit challenged in this area.

5. Evelyn says:

I enjoy looking at online photo albums for inspiration. I don’t have my own album yet.

6. Savannagal says:

I’m not a member of a photo sharing group – unless you consider Pinterest a photo sharing group – which I suppose it is, sort of. I’m really not all that interested in spending all my time on my PC. It already sucks up way too much of my life.

7. Cyndy Lacey says:

I have joined, but not posted my pojects. I never feel mine area terrific as others, but I do get so many good idesas from everyone that I love joining the groups, blog

8. Nancy S says:

I have shared pics on facebook and pinterest, but have not used flicker — will have to go check it out!

9. Enis says:

I belong to Flickr, Yahoo, a number of magazine sites, etc. I love posting my projects and seeing what others do. I think it a fun way to be creative and share.

10. Patricia Hersl says:

I’ve joined but just watch. Maybe I’ll share. Maybe I’ll keep to myself and just admire.

11. The best place to see what hobby seamstresses are making is http://www.Burdastyle.com. I have posted a few projects, and checking what others post can be addicting

12. Carol K E says:

I am still in the era of sharing photos in paper. One day I will learn to get pictures loaded.

13. Beth says:

I just signed up and think I’ll give it a go. I’ve seen references to other Flickr users, now I’ll see if I can find them too. And I’ll try posting a new county fair showmanship shirt I made for my daughter who will show her hog next week.

14. ksgentry says:

I have a flickr account and have posted pictures on Colette Patterns as well as a few finished projects on your forum Sewing District. I love to look at others work for inspiration and hopefully give a little of that as well. Plus even if I hate my completed project someone always has a nice comment to say about it and it makes me feel better about it. See you there!

15. Cherie says:

I have posted on Burdastyle before. Also, on Flickr for KCW.