Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: August 2013
Hello everyone! Thank you all for participating in yesterday’s giveaway. Many of you use your sewing time to sew for others, don’t forget to make time to sew for yourself! The pants from Pattie Wilkinson’s are so easy and fun … Continue reading
Hello everyone! Thank you all for participating in yesterday’s giveaway. It’s interesting to hear how people use a serger vs. a sewing machine. Yesterday’s winner of 130 Mini Quilt Blocks book by Susan Briscoe is Kelli! Thanks Kelli, please email firstname.lastname@example.org … Continue reading
Thank you everyone for participating in Sew It All TV giveaway! Love reading your comments and who you would like to see! The suggestions ranged from getting newbies up to established sewing veterans on the show. There is so much … Continue reading
Thank you everyone for participating in Friday’s giveaway and and letting us know what type of projects you’d like to see in upcoming seasons! First off, the winner from Friday’s giveaway is…Candace Baldwin! Candace commented that she would love to … Continue reading
Thank you everyone for participating in yesterday’s giveaway and sharing with us your favorite episodes! Remember, if you don’t get the show in your area, give your local PBS station a shout and request that they carry it. In the … Continue reading
Hello! Thank you everyone for participating in yesterday’s giveaway! I loved reading all about what inspires you. Kids and grandkids were big ones, along with fabric and nature. Like many of you, I’m inspired by fashion and the cool things … Continue reading