Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Tips For Working With Knits
- Pepernoot Coat Sew Along: Finishing Details
- Would You Sew A 1000 Dresses?
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: October 2013
The “Last Laugh” column on the last page of each Sew News issue is always a reader favorite. I am the lucky editor that gets to sort through all the sewing bloopers and find the best ones for the magazine. … Continue reading
When we first think of patches it might be to patch up something old and worn. Using patches in home decor and accessories projects brings a splash of color and style to an otherwise ordinary project. Patchwork can also be … Continue reading
Last year I was approached by Jimmy Beans Wool to be a part a featured designer/author in their Sew Red book, a follow up to their Knit Red book published in 2012 to raise awareness for women’s heart health. Partial … Continue reading
Yours truly has a baby on the way. I’m super excited to grow a little bump that I can dress with cute maternity clothes (not an oxymoron, I promise you). But what about when I get to the hospital? Yes, … Continue reading
Happy Monday! It’s an exciting week ahead, as Jessie and I are traveling to Fort Worth for a Texas-style weekend of fun at the Original Sewing & Quilt Expo and we want to see you there! The show takes place this … Continue reading