Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- The Vintage Fashion Bible GIVEAWAY!
- Why Should I Take A Sewing Certification Course? Learn What A Certification Course Does For You.
- Tips On Copying Garments from RTW
- Up in Arms Blouse featuring Art Gallery Fabrics
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 4: Sleeves, Cuffs, and Hems
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 3: Collar
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 2: Back, Placket, and Shoulders
- Canvas Pyramid Pillows
- Learn How To Build Your Brand! New Webinar with Cheryl Sleboda
- What’s Your Scariest Fabric To Work With?
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: October 2013
The “Last Laugh” column on the last page of each Sew News issue is always a reader favorite. I am the lucky editor that gets to sort through all the sewing bloopers and find the best ones for the magazine. … Continue reading
When we first think of patches it might be to patch up something old and worn. Using patches in home decor and accessories projects brings a splash of color and style to an otherwise ordinary project. Patchwork can also be … Continue reading
Last year I was approached by Jimmy Beans Wool to be a part a featured designer/author in their Sew Red book, a follow up to their Knit Red book published in 2012 to raise awareness for women’s heart health. Partial … Continue reading
Yours truly has a baby on the way. I’m super excited to grow a little bump that I can dress with cute maternity clothes (not an oxymoron, I promise you). But what about when I get to the hospital? Yes, … Continue reading
Happy Monday! It’s an exciting week ahead, as Jessie and I are traveling to Fort Worth for a Texas-style weekend of fun at the Original Sewing & Quilt Expo and we want to see you there! The show takes place this … Continue reading