Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preivew
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: November 2013
I don’t like to cook, but I love people who do! I especially enjoy all their hard work in the kitchen. At Thanksgiving time I do love to set a thoughtful table. I like to use my best dishes, napkins … Continue reading
Once Halloween is over the holidays round the corner fast. For people who love to sew it doesn’t matter if time is in short supply. We make handmade gifts long into the night and not because we feel we have … Continue reading
Winter weather is here to stay. At the Sew News offices today we’ve had the first major snow of the season. As the colder temperatures settle in, we’re preparing for winter with wool sewing projects. In the latest issue, Sew … Continue reading
Tie One On Day (… an apron, of course!) is proud to announce the eighth anniversary of a unique holiday tradition commemorating compassion and generosity. Recognized by Chase’s Calendar of Events, Tie One On Day, celebrated on the Wednesday before … Continue reading
Decorate your home, the holidays or special events with Paper Crafts with Style. With over 50 designs that will transform ordinary materials into one of a kind decor. To be entered in for this week’s Free Stuff Friday answer the … Continue reading
What person doesn’t need another tote bag? I haul my knitting in one, notebooks, and things I think I can’t live without in another. Give one to the kids to keep all their little things in for car trips and … Continue reading
In yesterday’s post, guest blogger Jill Gorski of Jillions of Buttons shared how she got started collecting buttons and explained some of the unique varieties in her collection. Today Jill shows us several more cool categories of buttons and their … Continue reading