Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: November 2013
National Button Day is coming up Nov. 16, so today we have a guest post from button expert (aka buttonologist) Jill Gorski, proprietor of Jillions of Buttons, which carries unique and beautiful buttons of all kinds. Jill has also published … Continue reading
Zakka is a craft movement that has come out of Japan and according to Amy Morinaka author of Zakka Handmades is “the small necessities of everyday life…that includes accessories, stationery, fashion items, toys, home goods, kitchen items, small furniture, and … Continue reading
The holiday season is upon us (has been since the week before Halloween, doesn’t it seem?) and that festive, creative feeling is in the air! Before you dive into gift and Christmas decor sewing, stitch up something quick and cute … Continue reading