Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Tips For Working With Knits
- Pepernoot Coat Sew Along: Finishing Details
- Would You Sew A 1000 Dresses?
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: November 2013
National Button Day is coming up Nov. 16, so today we have a guest post from button expert (aka buttonologist) Jill Gorski, proprietor of Jillions of Buttons, which carries unique and beautiful buttons of all kinds. Jill has also published … Continue reading
Zakka is a craft movement that has come out of Japan and according to Amy Morinaka author of Zakka Handmades is “the small necessities of everyday life…that includes accessories, stationery, fashion items, toys, home goods, kitchen items, small furniture, and … Continue reading
The holiday season is upon us (has been since the week before Halloween, doesn’t it seem?) and that festive, creative feeling is in the air! Before you dive into gift and Christmas decor sewing, stitch up something quick and cute … Continue reading