Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: December 2013
It’s the special touches that make anything special. Give your holiday table setting that special touch with the Poinsettia Napkin ring. It’s very easy to make, just 3 simple shapes cut from felt. To put the napkin ring together simply … Continue reading
Can you believe we’re on day 9 of the giveaways? Christmas is right around the corner! Yesterday we gave away 2 super fun design packs from Loralie Designs. Each winner will receive one pack, either the Bee Happy design collection … Continue reading
Happy Monday! Are you busy with holiday traveling, cooking, decorating and shopping? Today is Day 7 of the 12 Days of Giveaways, so take a quick breather from your preparations to enter for a chance to win! Our lucky day … Continue reading
Happy Thursday everyone! Today marks the 5th day of the Sew News 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways. There have been several fabulous prizes and a variety of winners. Today’s prize promises to not disappoint, but first let’s reveal the lucky … Continue reading
Thank you to everyone who entered for Day Two’s prize! The lucky winner of the Oh Baby Design Collection from Sealed with a Stitch is Mina. Enjoy the collection and congratulations, Mina! Our fantastic prize for Day Three is a collection … Continue reading
Yes, it’s that time of year again and thank you for joining our fun, holiday inspired 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. We wish we could give all our readers and fans a homemade thank you and drop it under the … Continue reading