Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- #MeMadeMay: Kate’s Favorite Patterns
- Crimson & Clover Train Cases Sew Along, Week 1: Making & Adding Piping
- #memademay2017: Half Way Through!
- Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23!
- Learn Appliqué – And Dress Up Any Garment
- Learn Hemstitching For A Vintage Look
- Tips For Using The Rolled Hem Foot
- Sew Along Schedule For May & June 2017
- Sew Along with Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- #MeMadeMay2017 Week2: Organization & A Look Back
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: January 2014
Sew-Along with Sew News and Rhonda Buss! Sew News is excited to announce fun sew-alongs that will be happening throughout the year. Our first sew-along is the Amy Butler Beautiful Belle Handbag. Rhonda Buss of Rhonda’s Creative Life will be … Continue reading
Use your extra, mismatched or specialty buttons to make a one-of-a-kind button bracelet. Materials Needed Chain link bracelet with or without clasp Assorted buttons with shank attached Jump rings in matching color to chain link bracelet Jewelry pliers Display the … Continue reading
The newest issue of Sew News Feb/March hits newsstands on January 28th! Be sure to check out the new Sew & Tell feature on page 76. Every month Sew & Tell will feature a fun sew-along that we want you … Continue reading
If you watched the Golden Globes on Sunday, you may have noticed the glowing pregnant beauties walking the red carpet. Kerry Washington sported a beautiful cream gown by Balenciaga and called her bump her “little accessory.” The lovely Olivia Wilde … Continue reading
After the new year turns back to an old routine we all could use a gentle poke to get back to creating charming pieces in our sewing rooms. The book Sew Charming by Cath Derksema and Kirsten Junor is just … Continue reading