Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Tips For Working With Knits
- Pepernoot Coat Sew Along: Finishing Details
- Would You Sew A 1000 Dresses?
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: January 2014
Sew-Along with Sew News and Rhonda Buss! Sew News is excited to announce fun sew-alongs that will be happening throughout the year. Our first sew-along is the Amy Butler Beautiful Belle Handbag. Rhonda Buss of Rhonda’s Creative Life will be … Continue reading
Use your extra, mismatched or specialty buttons to make a one-of-a-kind button bracelet. Materials Needed Chain link bracelet with or without clasp Assorted buttons with shank attached Jump rings in matching color to chain link bracelet Jewelry pliers Display the … Continue reading
The newest issue of Sew News Feb/March hits newsstands on January 28th! Be sure to check out the new Sew & Tell feature on page 76. Every month Sew & Tell will feature a fun sew-along that we want you … Continue reading
If you watched the Golden Globes on Sunday, you may have noticed the glowing pregnant beauties walking the red carpet. Kerry Washington sported a beautiful cream gown by Balenciaga and called her bump her “little accessory.” The lovely Olivia Wilde … Continue reading
After the new year turns back to an old routine we all could use a gentle poke to get back to creating charming pieces in our sewing rooms. The book Sew Charming by Cath Derksema and Kirsten Junor is just … Continue reading