Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Happy Friday sewists! Are you looking for inspiration for your weekend sewing adventures? Look no further. Get full instructions and patterns for ALL past episodes of Sew it All TV at sewitalltv.com! Don’t forget to check back on the site … Continue reading
Happy Thursday and Happy Day 11 of the 13 Days of Giveaways! First off, let’s announce the winners of the fabulous sewing patterns from Kay Whitt at Serendipity Studio. Congratulations to Nancy and Karen Y.! Check your email for a … Continue reading
Welcome to Day 10 of the Sew it All TV 13 Days of Giveaways! It’s been a great run so far, as we work toward the final day the prizes just get better and better. Before we move on to … Continue reading
With Day 9, we’re getting close to the end of our 13 days of giveaways, but you still have a few chances to win! The lucky winner of yesterday’s giveaway of a fun apron kit designed by guest Sharon Madsen … Continue reading
We’re almost finished with our 13 Days of Giveaways and hope you enjoyed the sneak peeks and prizes. First to announce yesterday’s winner which is: Jeri W! Please be sure to check your inbox for instructions on how to get … Continue reading
By now, your bag is beginning to take shape and if you are like me, you’re thinking about other possible fabrics to make the bag out of. I’ve decided to make a few and have them ahead for impromptu gifts. … Continue reading
It’s lucky day 7 in the Sew it All 13 Days of Giveaways! Yesterday we asked you to share your first sewing project, and we randomly selected two winners from all of the great responses to win a FREE class … Continue reading