Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Week 2 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Fitting Issues
- Departure Shift Dress Hack
- Sewing Room Nightmares: What’s Your Space Look Like? + Enter Into A Giveaway!
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Up
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: April 2014
Happy National Serger Month! It may be the last day of April, but it’s still a sergerific day! Sergers solve so many sewing problems; they finish seams nicely, can make a rolled hem in a flash and add a professional … Continue reading
Welcome back to Week 2 of the Sew Liberated Clara Dress Sew Along! Hopefully you have had a chance to purchase your fabric. Or, if you’re like me, you’ve made a choice from your own personal store!! Hey, there’s … Continue reading
Christine Haynes was in the studio today filming for Season 8 of Sew it All TV. Fans of Sew it All TV may remember Christine from way back to Season 2 episode 210 where she whipped up an adorable raincoat … Continue reading
Have you ever thought about using a serger to apply a zipper? If not, you should! The traditional sewing machine and zipper foot method is always a good way to go, but using a serger can simplify the task and … Continue reading
Welcome to the Sew Liberated Clara Dress sew along! The dress is a lovely shirtwaist style dress with a keyhole sleeve detail. The skirt is comfortable and easy to wear, as it has an elastic waist and side seam pockets. … Continue reading
Today’s Free Stuff Friday is a wonderful book on Nickel Quilts by Pat Speth and Charlene Thode. Leave a comment in the box below on what is your biggest sewing pet peeve and why. Winners will be announced next week! … Continue reading
Get ready for spring with the Clara Dress Sew-Along! This dress is so sweet and lovely for spring and summer. The Clara dress is from Sew Liberated, indie pattern maker of all sorts of wonderful garment patterns. Head to Sew … Continue reading