Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sundress Week: Jill’s Recommendations
- Sundress Week: Pattern Picks from BurdaStyle
- Travel Trio Sew Along, week 2: Self-Lining for Reversible Garments
- Sundress Week: Isla Dress Pattern by Made by Rae
- Sundress Week: Josie Dress by Christine Haynes for Sew News
- Creating Couture Embellishment: A Review & Giveaway
- Our Favorite Sundresses Of The Season!
- Favorite Wrap Dress Patterns
- Travel Trio Sew Along, Week 1: Tips for Working with Knit Fabrics
- Summer Sewing Inspiration is Here!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: July 2014
Love sewing and creating? Have you thought about taking your passion and teaching others? Or just want to earn extra cash to use at the fabric store! If you love sewing and would love to teach others the very thing … Continue reading
Have you seen the latest cover for Sew News? It hits newsstands today and is packed with all kinds of great projects and expert tips to keep your sewing machine humming along. Our cover project is Methods to Master: Pattern … Continue reading
It’s been so much fun watching the Summer Breeze top from Hot Patterns go from fabric to completion. We hope you bookmark these posts and come back and make the dress, the sleeve version and now a ruffled version. Rhonda … Continue reading
Hi Everyone! We’ve got a special extra here for those following along on the Summer Breeze Sew-Along. Rhonda is giving everyone the chance to put in sleeves to their Summer Breeze Top. For those that sleeves are a must or … Continue reading
The Denver Art Museum has combined quilts from their archives with recent acquisitions and created a beautiful new collection, on exhibit now. We love anything having to do with fabric and thread, and this exhibit was no exception. More than … Continue reading
Thank you for coming back for the Hot Pattern Summer Breeze Sew Along. We’re sewing away here and heading into week 4. Don’t forget, in each issue of Sew News magazine we’ll introduce each sew along with pattern details, schedule … Continue reading
The latest issue of Sew News is jam-packed with free e-patterns, along with tips and techniques to adjust, correct and make those patterns work for you. Read on to take this refresher course on pattern layout and learn to prep … Continue reading