Love sewing and creating? Have you thought about taking your passion and teaching others? Or just want to earn extra cash to use at the fabric store! If you love sewing and would love to teach others the very thing you’re passionate about Sulky now has a 3 month long online course that can make you a certified sewing teacher.
Sew News is excited to announce this fantastic opportunity with Sulky. You may have heard of Sulky’s certification program, well now you can experience all the fun of their program in the comfort of your own home. No need to book flights, or wait for a chance for them to come to you, now you can get all the benefits right from your home.
We get many inquires about how to take a passion for sewing and turn it into either a full-time or part-time career. One of the best ways is to show the world that you know your “stuff” is to have a certificate from a highly esteemed establishment to back up your experience.
You may be asking, what’s in it for me?
- This is a three month class. Not three days, three months, so a lot is covered in that time!
- You can take the classes in the comfort of you home. No traveling, great for those who don’t like to fly!
- Video instruction by the top professionals in their field.
- The classes are live & you can ask questions just as you would in a regular classroom setting.
- Comprehensive, tried and true curriculum, lesson plans, reproducible class handouts, full color photos which show you step-by-step how to create each project, plus Sewing and Business Education.
- The Sulky brand, name and company is a highly valued leader in the sewing, quilting and machine embroidery world.
- You will make 10 projects during the course and you will learn over 60 beautiful machine art techniques.
- Also included is instruction on how to teach others sewing and quilting.
- Last but not least if you register before August 5, 2014 you can get a $100.00 off the course fee! Coupon code is SN100. Use this code at checkout, but hurry seats are filling up fast (only 45 available!).
Here is how to get started!
Go to Craft Online University to sign up. Classes start September 8th.
You’ll find all sorts of valuable information on the class and all the specifics.
When ready to register use the discount code SN100.
And, you will be on your way!