Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 2 Construction
- Week 2 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Fitting Issues
- Departure Shift Dress Hack
- Sewing Room Nightmares: What’s Your Space Look Like? + Enter Into A Giveaway!
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: August 2014
I don’t know many people who don’t love to sew bags. They’re generally easy, no fitting involved and who couldn’t use another bag? I use mine for knitting, books, extra junk that doesn’t fit in my purse and on and … Continue reading
We’ve got a big sale going on now through September 2! Free U.S. shipping and handling on orders of $10.00 or more! Use promo code SIALBR14 Check out these sewing tools and notions all for under 10 bucks! Adorable Ducky … Continue reading
We’re close to ending our Sew it All TV 13 Days of Giveaways. Today is day 10, wow time flies! First let’s preview an upcoming episode with Katrina Walker. Katrina, in episode 805, shows us all the ins and outs … Continue reading
Hello again! Our Giveaway series to celebrate Sew it All TV season 8 airing on PBS stations nationwide is still rolling! Yesterday’s winners of a Sew.tv subscription are: Katherine C., Marianne M., Deena S. and Linda W. Congratulations! Instructions on how to claim your … Continue reading
Moving right along here on the 13 Days of Giveaways train. To announce the winner from Friday’s giveaway it is Susan Y. O. She won the cute ampersand tote bag from guest Kim Davis. I will be in touch with … Continue reading
Happy Friday! Not only is it almost the weekend, we’re giving away another prize! But first, yesterday’s winners of the Staple Dress pattern and The Riding Peplum & Party Dress pattern are Derenda L. and Debra M.! Watch your inboxes for your prizes! If … Continue reading
Good morning and happy Friday! I would like to announce the winner from last week’s blow out of a post Meet the Designer Rhonda Buss! But, first I would like to take everyone who commented that they had this gorgeous … Continue reading