Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Masterclass Mini-Tutorial: Draft Your Own Fly-Front Zipper
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 1: Choosing Wool Coating
- Sew Along with Sew News 2017
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
- Giveaway: Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly
- (Sewing) Year in Review + Goals for 2017!
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 2 Construction + Pocket Details
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: August 2014
I don’t know many people who don’t love to sew bags. They’re generally easy, no fitting involved and who couldn’t use another bag? I use mine for knitting, books, extra junk that doesn’t fit in my purse and on and … Continue reading
We’ve got a big sale going on now through September 2! Free U.S. shipping and handling on orders of $10.00 or more! Use promo code SIALBR14 Check out these sewing tools and notions all for under 10 bucks! Adorable Ducky … Continue reading
We’re close to ending our Sew it All TV 13 Days of Giveaways. Today is day 10, wow time flies! First let’s preview an upcoming episode with Katrina Walker. Katrina, in episode 805, shows us all the ins and outs … Continue reading
Hello again! Our Giveaway series to celebrate Sew it All TV season 8 airing on PBS stations nationwide is still rolling! Yesterday’s winners of a Sew.tv subscription are: Katherine C., Marianne M., Deena S. and Linda W. Congratulations! Instructions on how to claim your … Continue reading
Moving right along here on the 13 Days of Giveaways train. To announce the winner from Friday’s giveaway it is Susan Y. O. She won the cute ampersand tote bag from guest Kim Davis. I will be in touch with … Continue reading
Happy Friday! Not only is it almost the weekend, we’re giving away another prize! But first, yesterday’s winners of the Staple Dress pattern and The Riding Peplum & Party Dress pattern are Derenda L. and Debra M.! Watch your inboxes for your prizes! If … Continue reading
Good morning and happy Friday! I would like to announce the winner from last week’s blow out of a post Meet the Designer Rhonda Buss! But, first I would like to take everyone who commented that they had this gorgeous … Continue reading