If you are new to quilting Sew News has a wonderful opportunity for you to learn from the best. Nancy Zieman is conducting a live webcast on September 13, 2014 and she’ll discuss her 25 top quilting tips and techniques. Great for beginners as well as seasoned quilters.
Watch a video from Nancy below where she walks you through how to get ready for a webcast.
Read on for more details, times, cost and what you’ll learn. Plus there is a Q&A session where you can email Nancy questions.
When registering for the webcast you will be supplied a link the day before the event, September 12. On the day of the event log in a few minutes before the scheduled time and their you will see Nancy live on your computer screen.
Here are the details to see if you Internet connection is up to the task of webcasts.
- Test your viewing ability by clicking here. This test link is live. If you can see a rock ledge and costal waves, you’ll be able to watch Nancy Zieman Live.
- Watch a video here from Nancy on webcasts and how to get the most out of them.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
• Learn a New Spin on Quilting Basics—from cutting strips to binding, learn clever ways to update your quilting skill set.
• See how to take the hassle out of quilting—use creative tools to streamline traditional quilting techniques.
• Save those fabric scraps—see how even small pieces of fabric can make large impact.
• Create an easy modern quilt—receive a downloadable project sheet for a brand-new quilt, I See Spots. This quilt is truly easy!
During the webcast, you can email Nancy questions and she’ll reply during the webcast.*
*If every question cannot be answered during the webcast, questions will be answered post-webcast via email. Duplicate questions will not be answered.
You’ll get exclusive deals just for watching Nancy’s webcast that are available to you on the day of the webcast.
Price is just $29.95 and includes:
- A link to watch one of the two Nancy Zieman Live webcasts. (Link to webcast will be emailed to participants on September 12.)
- The ability to have your questions answered during the webcast.
- A link to specials offered by Nancy’s Notions.
- A free downloadable quilt project sheet.
There are two Time Options
There are two webcast time options for the 90-minute webcast to accommodate North American Time Zones.
Both webcasts will cover the same topics.
Broadcasting will be live from the Central Time Zone. Register for a time that best fits your schedule.
September 13: Times/time zone for Webcast Option One:
- 11:00 AM—12:30 PM (Eastern Time)
- 10:00 AM—11:30 AM (Central Time)
- 9:00 AM—10:30 AM (Mountain Time)
- 8:00 AM—9:30 AM (Pacific Time)
- 7:00 AM—8:30 AM (Alaska Daylight Time)
- 5:00 AM—7:30 AM (Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time)
September 13: Times/time zone for Webcast Option Two:
- 2:00 PM—3:30 AM (Eastern Time)
- 1:00 PM—2:30 PM (Central Time)
- 12:00 PM—1:30 PM (Mountain Time)
- 11:00 AM—12:30 PM (Pacific Time)
- 10:00 AM—11:30 AM (Alaska Daylight Time)
- 8:00 AM—9:30 AM (Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time)
(For followers in other parts of the world, convert your time zone by clicking here. Broadcasting will be live from Beaver Dam, WI.
For more information and to register head to the Nancy Zieman Blog