Happy Tuesday, Readers! Congratulations to yesterday’s winner of the Singer Expert Finish iron: Amanda W! Check your inbox for an email from me so we can get you your prize!
You must know by now, Readers, that you’re very special to us– and to show our love and appreciation, we’re giving you the chance to win this lovely sewing machine from Husqvarna Viking! *cue Price is Right music*
The H Class 100q is convenient, compact and lightweight. At just 15 lbs (7kg), it’s perfect for travel and classes. Check out some of its features:
- 20 built-in stitches including quilting, utility and decorative stitches; plus, two one-step buttonholes, that are ideal for creative projects. Adjust stitch width up to 7mm.
- Adjustable presser foot pressure will let you sew any fabric type and weight with perfect results.
- Start/Stop button lets you sew without the foot control.
- Speed Control Slide makes it easy to adjust the speed for greater control.
- Needle Stop Up/Down sets the needle to stop up or down for pivoting, appliqué and accurate sewing.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lift raises the presser foot to its highest position so that thick fabrics and multiple layers can be placed effortlessly under the presser foot.
- Built-In Needle Threader makes threading easy
Enter to win this fabulous prize by answering the following question in the comments section below:
How many machines do you have?
Don’t lie to me, because I’ll know. Do you still have that old metal machine you learned to sew on lurking in your closet? Do you have a serger, and maybe an embroidery machine too? Or a sewing machine dedicated to zigzag stitching so you don’t have to change your favorite settings?
When I got a new machine I gave my old one away as a gift, and sometimes I wish I still had it! I’d keep it threaded with white all the time for those quick projects that just require a straight stitch.
Even if you don’t end up keeping this beaut for yourself, imagine the joy on the face of a friend who’s learning to sew, or your best sewing buddy, when you give it to them.
This contest ends at 7a.m. MST tomorrow (12/17)! Check the Creative Machine Embroidery blog tomorrow to find out if you won, plus enter to win another amazing prize!
Good luck and Happy Sewing!