We are continuing our Friday Freebie for the next couple of weeks. This week it’s all about hand embroidery and what a beautiful art form it is. Hand embroidery is a great way to practice hand sewing for use in couture sewing and other areas. These books are all about hand embroidery for the beginner to advanced.
- Colorful Stitchery: 65 Projects to Personalize Your Home by Kristin Nicholas
- How To Embroider by Susie Johns
- For the Love of Hand Stitching with Jan Constantine
- The Embroidered Garden by Kazuko Aoki
- The Hand Embroidered Haven by Megan Frock
To enter in today’s giveaway answer the question: Do you hand embroider? What do you like about hand embroidery, what are your favorite things to embroidery. Or, comment on anything about hand embroidery. One winner will be announced at the next Friday Freebie! And, our winners from the last Friday Freebie are Amanda C and Watkins. I will be in touch with you shortly to tell you how to claim your prize.
Thanks for joining and making comments!