Hello everyone. We are excited about the latest launch of a new machine embroidery series. This 26 episode series teaches and inspires both new and experienced machine embroiderers to get the most out of their machine investment and create beautiful embroidered projects.
Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery will guide you through a variety of topics including:
- different types of embroidery designs
- stabilizers and threads that are available
- how to embroider on ready-made-projects
- embroidering on difficult fabrics
- the basics of embroidery software, and so much more.
This series is great for those that sew garments, quilts and/or crafts. As long as you have an embroidery machine and you want to learn all there is to it, you’re all set! Just sit back and find out how fun machine embroidery can be.
Episode 7 is all about applique designs. This episode will tell you exactly what they are and how to use them in embroidery projects.
Watch a quick preview of Episode 7 of Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery.