It’s time to finally let the cat out of the (cute handmade) bag: Sew it All Volume 11 has landed!
Hardworking wardrobe basics, plus all kinds of bags, accessories, simple gifts, home decor and more to fill out your fall sewing! This issue covers all the sewing basics you need to know to sew the projects, plus:
- An easy figure-friendly weekend dress that’s the perfect seasonal transition piece (on the cover!)
- A pretty tote with loads of romantic ruffles
- A set of sweet animal-themed washcloths
- A trio of sewing-themed holders for giftcards or business cards
- A perfect pair of easy-sew linen shorts
- And sew much more.
We’ll be giving you peaks throughout the month of September, but take a look at these great fall garment basics – that went straight to the top of my fall sewing list! We hand-picked them to make sure they were quick to make, easy to fit and perfect for layering through the transitional season. And we hope you love them as much as we do!
THE perfect layering piece: a cozy knit cardigan!
A knit kimono sleeve dress – perfect with (coordinating!) leggings for fall!
A knit robe in coordinating prints for those cool mornings – they’re coming!
If you’re new to garment sewing, we’ve got you covered, too! Check out our Ready, Set, Sew Sewing Kit, with everything you need to get started sewing your own garments, bags and gifts.
The kit includes:
- Dritz Tailor’s Chalk
- Dritz Seam Ripper
- Dritz 30 Assorted Hand Sewing Needles with Needle Threader
- Dritz Seam Gauge
- Schmetz Universal Sewing Machine Needle Pack, size 80/12
- Schmetz Needleas ABC Pocket Guide
- Dritz Tomato Pin Cushion
- Dritz Long Pearlized Pins
- Plus, free access to our fabulous Intro to Garment Sewing Course!