Okay, I know last month I said Oct/Nov was my favorite…but I’m also absolutely loving the December 2017/January 2018 issue! Each year, our goal is to provide a good mix of holiday décor, quick gifts and festive (fancy!) party looks.
Here are a few of my favorites:
- The Sew News staff goes LBD! Enjoy a Little Black Dress pattern review.
- Stitch up a surprisingly wearable velveteen mini skirt with edgy metallic zips, perfect for cool weather layering.
- Stitch the perfect hostess apron set, with cute gingham accents and fabrics from Cotton and Steel.
- Make the perfect set of gift and giftcard holders with waxed canvas and pretty quilting cottons.
- Embroidery and felt join forces in the cutest advent calendar with heartfelt activity prompts.
- Piece an easy gnome table runner for the holidays. Are gnomes officially trending or what?
- Make a statement with a swingy high-low circle skirt – kind of our Pinterest dream come true, except it’s actually wearable.
- All the bling – from sequins to metallic vegan leather to metallic transfers and more.
And so much more! We hope this issue keeps you inspired (and busy!) through the holiday season.