Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sundress Week: Jill’s Recommendations
- Sundress Week: Pattern Picks from BurdaStyle
- Travel Trio Sew Along, week 2: Self-Lining for Reversible Garments
- Sundress Week: Isla Dress Pattern by Made by Rae
- Sundress Week: Josie Dress by Christine Haynes for Sew News
- Creating Couture Embellishment: A Review & Giveaway
- Our Favorite Sundresses Of The Season!
- Favorite Wrap Dress Patterns
- Travel Trio Sew Along, Week 1: Tips for Working with Knit Fabrics
- Summer Sewing Inspiration is Here!
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Ashley
Good morning everyone! Today’s lucky winner of Sew it All TV’s 13 Days of Giveaways is Jeanne. She won the four pack of Tulip Fabric Spray Paint and Erasable Fabric Ink. Please email email@example.com with your mailing addresses to … Continue reading
Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend and are ready for another day of giveaways to celebrate Season 5 of Sew it All TV kicking off March 2nd on PBS! Friday we gave you the chance to … Continue reading
Happy Friday everyone! And happy Day 8 of our 13 days of Giveaways! Season 5 of Sew it All TV kicks off March 2nd on PBS, and to celebrate we are giving away prizes from past guests! Yesterday we gave … Continue reading
Hi Sew It All fans, I’m Tara from Taradara Made It, today I’ll be showing you how to EASILY applique a plain hand towel and washcloth to give them a fresh start to the New Year! You’ll need: Hand towel … Continue reading
Happy Wednesday everyone! We hope you’ve been enjoying our 12 Days of Giveaways! Yesterday we asked “What’s your favorite bit of advice to pass on to new sewists?“. Congratulations to Katherin C., who said “My advice to a new seamstress … Continue reading
To celebrate the Holiday season we are kicking off the 12 Days of Giveaways on the Creative Machine Embroidery blog! Day one starts with a free design for everyone! Check it out and be sure to check back each day … Continue reading