Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Ashley
Good morning everyone! Today’s lucky winner of Sew it All TV’s 13 Days of Giveaways is Jeanne. She won the four pack of Tulip Fabric Spray Paint and Erasable Fabric Ink. Please email email@example.com with your mailing addresses to … Continue reading
Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend and are ready for another day of giveaways to celebrate Season 5 of Sew it All TV kicking off March 2nd on PBS! Friday we gave you the chance to … Continue reading
Happy Friday everyone! And happy Day 8 of our 13 days of Giveaways! Season 5 of Sew it All TV kicks off March 2nd on PBS, and to celebrate we are giving away prizes from past guests! Yesterday we gave … Continue reading
Happy Monday everyone! We hope you all had a great weekend! Last week we announced that we were giving away the book “New Dress a Day” by Marisa Lynch! It’s the ultimate guide for re-fashioning those not so fashionable thrift store … Continue reading
We hope you all are having a wonderful week and are ready for a weekend! If thrift store shopping is on your weekend agenda, we’ve got the giveaway for you! This week we are giving away the book “New Dress … Continue reading
Hi Sew It All fans, I’m Tara from Taradara Made It, today I’ll be showing you how to EASILY applique a plain hand towel and washcloth to give them a fresh start to the New Year! You’ll need: Hand towel … Continue reading
Happy Wednesday everyone! We hope you’ve been enjoying our 12 Days of Giveaways! Yesterday we asked “What’s your favorite bit of advice to pass on to new sewists?“. Congratulations to Katherin C., who said “My advice to a new seamstress … Continue reading