Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 1 Prep Work
- Here’s A Thank You Gift From Sew News & CME Magazines!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 2
- Ultimate Sewing Wish List + A Giveaway!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery: Preview 11: Freestanding Lace
- Veterans Day & Quilts of Valor
- BurdaStyle Cape Top
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Touches!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 1
- Learn To Sew High Style Bags With Linda Lee
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Ashley
To celebrate the Holiday season we are kicking off the 12 Days of Giveaways on the Creative Machine Embroidery blog! Day one starts with a free design for everyone! Check it out and be sure to check back each day … Continue reading
Happy Monday everyone! We hope you all had a great weekend! Last week we announced we were giving away a free kit to make adorable mini Christmas stockings! All you had to do to enter was tell us what you … Continue reading
Happy Friday everyone! Tomorrow it’s officially December, and for some of you that means it’s time to put up Christmas decorations! (For others of us they’ve been up for weeks!) One decoration that’s a must-have is a stocking! Get … Continue reading
Shop Sew it All is up and running! Visit the new online store for all your sewing, quilting and crafting needs! You can check out a variety of tools, patterns and kits, and get copies of magazine issues and digital … Continue reading
Happy Monday everyone! On Friday we announced that we would be giving away a copy of the book Day of the Dead Crafts by Kerry Arquette, Andrea Zocchi and Jerry Vigil. The book features more than 24 projects that celebrate … Continue reading
As a sewing enthusiast, we know you love handmade items. That’s why we’re so excited to introduce you to our new sister publication, Love of Crochet. This brand-new magazine includes patterns for garments, gifts, accessories and home décor—over 25 in … Continue reading