Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sew for Summer: June/July Sew News Preview
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Ashley
Table runners are an easy way to dress up your table setting for any Halloween gathering! Make your meal spook-tacular with these great table runners! Good Fortune Table Runner Halloween Table Runner Ribbon Table Runner Monster Table Runner Do you … Continue reading
Treat giving and getting is a big part of the Halloween season. Whether you’re baking goodies for you kids and their classmates, bringing something homemade to the neighbors or taking food to the office, dress it up with these cute … Continue reading
Candy corn has long been associated with fall and Halloween since it was first invented in the 1880′s. Even though it is available year round, sales for the candy increase around this time. One of the top retailers for candy … Continue reading
Countdown to Halloween continues with Mummy Monday! Have you ever needed to make a last minute costume for a Halloween party or get together? If so, one of the the first costumes you probably thought of making was a mummy. … Continue reading
The cutting counter line at a fabric store is always a great place to meet people! I’m one of those who like to know what everyone else is making, especially in the case of today, when the woman in front … Continue reading
Happy Friday everyone! Here are some more free patterns to get you in the spirit of Halloween. Frankenstein is a fairly common decoration and costume for Halloween. What kid doesn’t like painting their face green? Whether you think about the original Frankenstein … Continue reading
We’re continuing out countdown to Halloween today with more free patterns! Halloween isn’t always just about the decorations and candy you hand out to cute little trick-or-treaters; there are tons of parties and family gatherings, and that means food! So … Continue reading