Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Andrea
Happy Thursday everyone! It’s National Sewing Month, and there’s no better way to celebrate than by going back to the basics! Today we’re taking you through a quick and easy tutorial on lapped zippers. Knowing how to sew a lapped … Continue reading
It’s Day 5 of our Sew it All TV 13 Days of Giveaways, and that means more prizes for you! Six lucky winners will take home a prize from Christine Haynes, one of this season’s fabulous guests. Plus, get sneak peek … Continue reading
The latest issue of Sew News is jam-packed with free e-patterns, along with tips and techniques to adjust, correct and make those patterns work for you. Read on to take this refresher course on pattern layout and learn to prep … Continue reading
You can never have too many dresses when summer rolls around. They’re easy, cute and keep you cool when it’s hot! So in honor of summer, learn how to stitch a cute and simple sundress in just ten steps. Plus, learn … Continue reading
Happy Monday everyone! Sew News wants to know, what’s your favorite part of the sewing process? Is it designing, the end product, choosing fabric or something else? For your shot to win, tell us below!