Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Tips For Working With Knits
- Pepernoot Coat Sew Along: Finishing Details
- Would You Sew A 1000 Dresses?
- Visual Dictionary: 6 Different Stitches For Your Serger
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Beth
It’s lucky day 7 in the Sew it All 13 Days of Giveaways! Yesterday we asked you to share your first sewing project, and we randomly selected two winners from all of the great responses to win a FREE class … Continue reading
Do you want to expand your sewing repertoire in 2014? Here’s a wonderful place to start! Today we have a great guest blog post from Beth Mauro about an exciting sewing event this coming up this week, the School of … Continue reading
Here at the Sew News office, we are very devoted fans of Project Runway mentor and fashion expert Tim Gunn. In fact, Editor-in-chief Ellen and I have been trading our favorite “Tim-isms” and comparing notes about the previous night’s PR … Continue reading
Happy Monday! Are you busy with holiday traveling, cooking, decorating and shopping? Today is Day 7 of the 12 Days of Giveaways, so take a quick breather from your preparations to enter for a chance to win! Our lucky day … Continue reading
Thank you to everyone who entered for Day Two’s prize! The lucky winner of the Oh Baby Design Collection from Sealed with a Stitch is Mina. Enjoy the collection and congratulations, Mina! Our fantastic prize for Day Three is a collection … Continue reading
In yesterday’s post, guest blogger Jill Gorski of Jillions of Buttons shared how she got started collecting buttons and explained some of the unique varieties in her collection. Today Jill shows us several more cool categories of buttons and their … Continue reading
National Button Day is coming up Nov. 16, so today we have a guest post from button expert (aka buttonologist) Jill Gorski, proprietor of Jillions of Buttons, which carries unique and beautiful buttons of all kinds. Jill has also published … Continue reading