Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Missed Taking An Online Class? Check Out The Latest On-Demand Webinars
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Beth
We’re celebrating the first-ever National Serger Month all throughout April, sharing tips, techniques and tutorials to help you get the most out of your serger. Most sewists know that sergers are a great tool for finishing seams, but they have … Continue reading
Tomorrow I’m headed to Schaumburgh, IL for the Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, where I’ll be stitching up a storm with everyone in the Make-It Center! One of the projects we’ll be making is this very fun and very simple … Continue reading
Happy Valentine’s Day! Have you sewed up treats for the special people in your life? At the very last minute, I decided I wanted to make something easy and cute for my sisters and two best friends. Luckily, I came … Continue reading
Thanks so much to everyone for entering our special Babyville Boutique grab bag giveaway on Friday, what a great response! We asked what you’ll be sewing for babies in the near future and randomly selected from among everyone who left … Continue reading
Happy Friday! This week I’ve got babies on the brain, thanks to my little niece who’s scheduled to arrive next month. I can’t wait to meet her, and of course, sew for her! My sister Wendy’s baby shower was last … Continue reading
Wow, thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked what you’d like to see this year in Sew News and got a fantastic response. It’s great to hear your feedback and find out what types of … Continue reading
Are you the next big sewing star? Do you have a fabulous sewing blog you’d love to share with the world? Check out this fantastic opportunity to show off your sewing savvy and win a trip to our studio to … Continue reading