Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Tips For Working With Knits
- Pepernoot Coat Sew Along: Finishing Details
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Beth
We’re celebrating the first-ever National Serger Month all throughout April, sharing tips, techniques and tutorials to help you get the most out of your serger. Most sewists know that sergers are a great tool for finishing seams, but they have … Continue reading
Tomorrow I’m headed to Schaumburgh, IL for the Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, where I’ll be stitching up a storm with everyone in the Make-It Center! One of the projects we’ll be making is this very fun and very simple … Continue reading
Happy Valentine’s Day! Have you sewed up treats for the special people in your life? At the very last minute, I decided I wanted to make something easy and cute for my sisters and two best friends. Luckily, I came … Continue reading
Thanks so much to everyone for entering our special Babyville Boutique grab bag giveaway on Friday, what a great response! We asked what you’ll be sewing for babies in the near future and randomly selected from among everyone who left … Continue reading
Happy Friday! This week I’ve got babies on the brain, thanks to my little niece who’s scheduled to arrive next month. I can’t wait to meet her, and of course, sew for her! My sister Wendy’s baby shower was last … Continue reading
Wow, thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked what you’d like to see this year in Sew News and got a fantastic response. It’s great to hear your feedback and find out what types of … Continue reading
Are you the next big sewing star? Do you have a fabulous sewing blog you’d love to share with the world? Check out this fantastic opportunity to show off your sewing savvy and win a trip to our studio to … Continue reading