Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Easy Sew Holiday Stockings
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, week 2: Bust Dart Adjustments
- Patterns Printed on Custom Fabric
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Beth
Happy Valentine’s Day! Have you sewed up treats for the special people in your life? At the very last minute, I decided I wanted to make something easy and cute for my sisters and two best friends. Luckily, I came … Continue reading
Are you the next big sewing star? Do you have a fabulous sewing blog you’d love to share with the world? Check out this fantastic opportunity to show off your sewing savvy and win a trip to our studio to … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for sharing hilarious sewing stories in yesterday’s Day 10 giveaway! We randomly selected from among all of the entrants, and the winner is Kim, who said “My funniest (not really funny at the time!) moment was sewing … Continue reading
We’re nearing the end of our fantastic 12 Days of Giveaways–but don’t worry, you still have four more days to enter, including a fabulous extra-enormous giveaway for 12 winners on Friday! Stay tuned! Yesterday we asked what your sewing resolution … Continue reading
Happy Friday and, more importantly, happy Day 7 of the 12 Days of Giveaways! Yesterday, we asked if you ever make your own Christmas ornaments, and the lucky winner is Jan B., who said “Absolutely! This year it’s dog shapes … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone who entered our Day 2 Giveaway on Friday. The lucky winner is Cindy S.–congrats! For our Day 3 Giveaway, we have the lovely book Sew What You Love: The Easiest, Prettiest Projects Ever by Tanya Whelan of … Continue reading