Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: emarch
Dear Fellow Sewers, It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Believe it or not, we work about six months ahead of time in order to publish Sew News and Creative Machine Embroidery magazines. We’re always working on winter issues … Continue reading
Camping is one of my favorite activities. I used to be the girl who loaded up her backpack, brought gourmet food for the campfire, and headed for the hills. Now I’m a car camper. If I can’t be near the … Continue reading
Dear Fellow Sewers, One of the best things about summertime is reading (ideally by the pool, on the beach or with your toes in some kind of water). I’ll admit it’s been a long time since I read a novel. … Continue reading
Dear Fellow Sewers, I’m sure the last thing you’re thinking about in the midst of spring is getting into a swimsuit, but as the weather gets hotter we’re focusing on summer style and getting ready to jump in the pool! … Continue reading
Dear Fellow Sewers Spring is finally here! We’re looking forward to ditching the all-black attire of winter and bringing some color into our closets and homes. There may still be snow in the forecast (until mid-May in some parts of … Continue reading
I can not wait to hear your responses today! Here it is, ladies and gents: The brand new look of Sew News, unveiled before it ever hits your mailbox or the newsstand. I really like the open, airy feeling of … Continue reading