Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Masterclass Mini-Tutorial: Draft Your Own Fly-Front Zipper
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 1: Choosing Wool Coating
- Sew Along with Sew News 2017
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
- Giveaway: Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly
- (Sewing) Year in Review + Goals for 2017!
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 2 Construction + Pocket Details
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: emarch
Hello readers! I’m happy to say that we’re in the midst of some big changes here at Sew News. We’re redesigning the magazine to bring a whole new look and feel to the pages, and I know you’ll love it … Continue reading
Last year I was approached by Jimmy Beans Wool to be a part a featured designer/author in their Sew Red book, a follow up to their Knit Red book published in 2012 to raise awareness for women’s heart health. Partial … Continue reading
I spent last weekend in Salt Lake City at the Sewing Summit. What a fabulous time! These ladies really know how to throw a sewing party. My flight was two hours delayed (not sure why because it was coming to … Continue reading
We have the best jobs in the world! Last week, the fine folks at Baby Lock came to our office to unveil all of their new products for 2014. They brought the Ovation serger, Ellisimo Gold II sewing and embroidery … Continue reading
The fireworks festivities are starting today and I’m going to the park near my house for food trucks, free music and some sparklers. I want to wear something comfy that will keep me cool while shielding me from mosquitoes. So … Continue reading
About a week ago, a friend contacted me who I haven’t heard from in a while. I was stunned to learn that she had been diagnosed with breast cancer months ago and was finishing up chemotherapy. Her road was not … Continue reading