Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Crimson & Clover Train Cases Sew Along, Week 1: Making & Adding Piping
- #memademay2017: Half Way Through!
- Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23!
- Learn Appliqué – And Dress Up Any Garment
- Learn Hemstitching For A Vintage Look
- Tips For Using The Rolled Hem Foot
- Sew Along Schedule For May & June 2017
- Sew Along with Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- #MeMadeMay2017 Week2: Organization & A Look Back
- #MeMadeMay: Sewing for Myself
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: emarch
Last year I was approached by Jimmy Beans Wool to be a part a featured designer/author in their Sew Red book, a follow up to their Knit Red book published in 2012 to raise awareness for women’s heart health. Partial … Continue reading
I spent last weekend in Salt Lake City at the Sewing Summit. What a fabulous time! These ladies really know how to throw a sewing party. My flight was two hours delayed (not sure why because it was coming to … Continue reading
We have the best jobs in the world! Last week, the fine folks at Baby Lock came to our office to unveil all of their new products for 2014. They brought the Ovation serger, Ellisimo Gold II sewing and embroidery … Continue reading
The fireworks festivities are starting today and I’m going to the park near my house for food trucks, free music and some sparklers. I want to wear something comfy that will keep me cool while shielding me from mosquitoes. So … Continue reading
About a week ago, a friend contacted me who I haven’t heard from in a while. I was stunned to learn that she had been diagnosed with breast cancer months ago and was finishing up chemotherapy. Her road was not … Continue reading
It’s no secret that the Academy Awards air this Sunday, which means it’s a holiday in my house! My husband thinks differently, but to me the Oscars are more important than the Super Bowl. Even when I don’t get a … Continue reading