Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sundress Week: Jill’s Recommendations
- Sundress Week: Pattern Picks from BurdaStyle
- Travel Trio Sew Along, week 2: Self-Lining for Reversible Garments
- Sundress Week: Isla Dress Pattern by Made by Rae
- Sundress Week: Josie Dress by Christine Haynes for Sew News
- Creating Couture Embellishment: A Review & Giveaway
- Our Favorite Sundresses Of The Season!
- Favorite Wrap Dress Patterns
- Travel Trio Sew Along, Week 1: Tips for Working with Knit Fabrics
- Summer Sewing Inspiration is Here!
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: emarch
drum roll please… The new Sew News logo is here! See it first, before the new issue hits your mailbox! Last week I shared that we’re redesigning Sew News, and everything starts here with the logo. You can see that … Continue reading
Hello readers! I’m happy to say that we’re in the midst of some big changes here at Sew News. We’re redesigning the magazine to bring a whole new look and feel to the pages, and I know you’ll love it … Continue reading
Last year I was approached by Jimmy Beans Wool to be a part a featured designer/author in their Sew Red book, a follow up to their Knit Red book published in 2012 to raise awareness for women’s heart health. Partial … Continue reading
I spent last weekend in Salt Lake City at the Sewing Summit. What a fabulous time! These ladies really know how to throw a sewing party. My flight was two hours delayed (not sure why because it was coming to … Continue reading
We have the best jobs in the world! Last week, the fine folks at Baby Lock came to our office to unveil all of their new products for 2014. They brought the Ovation serger, Ellisimo Gold II sewing and embroidery … Continue reading
The fireworks festivities are starting today and I’m going to the park near my house for food trucks, free music and some sparklers. I want to wear something comfy that will keep me cool while shielding me from mosquitoes. So … Continue reading