Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sew News 2018 – New Year, New Columns!
- January is Hot Tea Month! Celebrate In Style
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: Season 6, Episode 3
- Need A Warm Hat This Weekend?
- High-End Hack: Pearl Hem Pant Tutorial
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6, E 2 Recap
- Wardrobe Planning with Riva la Diva: 4 Steps to Developing Your Style
- 2018 Sewing Goals – Assistant Editor, Jessica Ziebarth
- And the Winner of the Stylish Wraps Giveaway Is…
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6: Episode 1 Recap
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: emarch
We hope you’re on your way to having a handmade holiday! We thought these mini embroidery hoops made the cutest place cards, so we’ll be adding them as a little personal touch to our holiday tables. The package comes with … Continue reading
Sew a pair of pajama pants for each member of your family this holiday season! Holiday-themed jammies make cute photo ops for cards, but you can also use other fabric prints, including licensed fleece or flannels that have favorite sports … Continue reading
It’s difficult to tell what’s going to inspire kids to want to start sewing. Is it a fancy machine with lots of functions, built-in stitches and a computer screen? Is it a project idea he/she wants to make? Is it … Continue reading
Mermaid sequin fabric is THE coolest fabric around. It turns color by flipping the sequins up or down, it’s easy to sew (no need to trim away sequins along a seam line), and it’s great for garments and home decor. … Continue reading
Starting Dec 1, we’re giving away a gift on our Facebook page! Like us on Facebook, and then check each day to see what the prize is. Comment on the post for your chance to win! We have thread packs, … Continue reading
Create one-of-a-kind embroidered garments using BurdaStyle digital patterns printed directly onto custom Spoonflower fabrics. There’s no need to print the pattern onto sheets of paper, tape them together and cut out your size. The size you need is digitally printed … Continue reading