Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: emarch
It’s no secret that the Academy Awards air this Sunday, which means it’s a holiday in my house! My husband thinks differently, but to me the Oscars are more important than the Super Bowl. Even when I don’t get a … Continue reading
With so many new babies around the office this and last year, we have become a baby blanket making factory. I have found a quick and easy way to attach satin baby blanket binding. Read on to learn how to … Continue reading
Hi All, I’m wondering if any of you have a sewing-themed tattoo. If not, do you know someone with one (or more)? Here are a couple that I found on Pinterest. I’ve always been afraid of getting a tattoo. Of … Continue reading
If you’d like to take advantage of getting Sew News’ regular issues in your mailbox, there are two special offers available now. I want all our regular visitors and the blog hoppers to know about both of them. Choose your … Continue reading
Hi All, I’ve been back from Fall Quilt Market in Houston for some time, and am JUST now getting to post this blog with a few (very few) photos from the show floor. This was my first Quilt Market with … Continue reading
When I was little, I watched the Miss USA pageants religiously. I made ballots and forced my sister to vote along with me during the episode. When Vanessa Williams won the pageant in the early 80s (before she was stripped … Continue reading