Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
- Top Cardigan Pattern – Sew News Staff Picks
- Office Posh collared blazer pattern hack
- Sewing Wool for Winter
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: emarch
Project Runway: Week in Review An Unconventional Recycling Turning trash into treasure! all photos courtesy of Lifetime. Wow! What a cool runway experience on this episode. I could have done without the “twin drama,” but maybe that’s because I have twins? … Continue reading
Project Runway: Week in Review One Size Does Not Fit All Woo-hoo! Another season of Project Runway started last night and we are giddy with glee! all photos courtesy of Lifetime. My absolute favorite part of this season is that … Continue reading
Keeping the kids busy these next couple of weeks before school is a bit challenging. I want to savor the last moments of summer, but need the littles to wrap their heads around the idea that school is starting and … Continue reading
I often spend countless hours perusing websites (Pinterest mostly), flipping through magazines (like this one), combing thrift store aisles and simply people watching to find inspiration for my next sewing projects. It’s an exhausting pursuit, albeit super fun. As we … Continue reading
Happy Tank Week! I wanted to test a knit tank as well as a woven to have options. These will be my two go-to patterns for summer! First I went with the Rumi by Christine Haynes Patterns. I love Christine … Continue reading
Dear Fellow Sewers, It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Believe it or not, we work about six months ahead of time in order to publish Sew News and Creative Machine Embroidery magazines. We’re always working on winter issues … Continue reading