Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Jill
A Knack for Knits Lately, I’ve been sewing with a lot of silks and silkys. Must be due to the weather. As this summer flies by, fall will be right around the corner. Most likely I’ll trade my silk fabrics … Continue reading
Everybody loves knits. Everybody. They’re soft, comfy, and super fashionable. Whether your look is tailored, sporty, or feminine – there’s a knit fashion for that! Every year new fiber and knit stitch combinations make their debut for even more fabulous … Continue reading
Do you have the latest copy of Sew News yet? If you need any help on fitting garments we have two outstanding articles this month. Joi Mahon’s latest article: Fitting the Aging Figure addresses the unstoppable downward droop many of … Continue reading
Hello everyone. We are excited about the latest launch of a new machine embroidery series. This 26 episode series teaches and inspires both new and experienced machine embroiderers to get the most out of their machine investment and create beautiful … Continue reading
Next Webinar is all about embracing your awesome curves! Rae Cumbie will be presenting a webinar on July 19: Embracing Curves Fit & Flatter A Fuller Figure. Let’s breakdown what exactly a webinar is and what you’ll get out of … Continue reading
Here it is at last, the final portion of the Soma Swimsuit Sew Along. We hope you have made up the suit, and fairly certain it won’t be the last suit you make. Let us know if you have any … Continue reading
SEW AND DRAFT YOUR OWN 10-PIECE LINGERIE COLLECTION! Lingerie might be the ultimate sewing challenge and it can seem challenging to make a bra on your own. The good news: It’s not! Sewing lingerie is rewarding, exciting and A LOT easier than you might … Continue reading