Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Don’t Miss Out On These Exclusive Classes & Events!
- Here’s A Thank You Gift From Sew News & CME Magazines!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 2
- Ultimate Sewing Wish List + A Giveaway!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery: Preview 11: Freestanding Lace
- Veterans Day & Quilts of Valor
- BurdaStyle Cape Top
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Touches!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 1
- Learn To Sew High Style Bags With Linda Lee
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Jill
Looks like we survived the Thanksgiving holiday. Were you able to steal away in between stuffing turkeys and nap time to sew? I went on a road trip and couldn’t bring my sewing machine with me. I spent five days … Continue reading
Thanksgiving from many of us here is a special time to join with family and friends. It’s the kick-off to holiday parties, gatherings and coming home for visits with loved ones. It’s also the time for shopping till you drop, … Continue reading
Too Many Presents Under The Tree I find it more than amusing that no one in my household, when it comes time for gift giving, gives me any sewing related presents. None. I really can’t think of a Christmas or … Continue reading
Have you gotten a chance to view the previews of our new machine embroidery series? This 26 episode series teaches and inspires both new and experienced machine embroiderers to get the most out of their machine investment and create beautiful … Continue reading
How do you celebrate Veterans Day? Do you go to parades? Maybe you shake a veterans hand and tell them ‘Thank you!’ Perhaps you make a quilt to be used by military veterans in their recovery? There is a wonderful … Continue reading
Here is the final installment of the Ginger Jean Sew Along! Yay, you made it! And, now you have a wonderful pair of skinny jeans ( or you will shortly). If you haven’t started to sew the pant, when you … Continue reading