Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Up
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Jill
The Clover Slim Pants from Colette Patterns are an easy-to-make pant designed for the beginner. Join Rhonda Buss for the next few weeks as we work on this versatile pattern together. Even if you’ve never made a pair of pants, you … Continue reading
Exciting to announce our Ginger Jean Sew Along. This has been one of our more anticipated sew alongs. I have trouble just trying jeans on, such a hassle. Making them can be a bit intimidating and that’s why we … Continue reading
Hey, what about those New Year resolutions? It’s been ten months but does anyone remember what your New Year’s resolutions were? I vaguely recall “train for a 5k, eat more fiber and sew a ball gown. Well, to be honest, … Continue reading
Here are are at the end of the sew along. Thanks everyone for joining along. Remember if you ever have a question just leave it in the comments section and we’ll get to it. Hope you enjoy your new custom … Continue reading
Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool Do you have a sewing tool or notion that you can’t live without? You know the kind that if you were on a deserted island you wouldn’t want to be without it? There is … Continue reading
This post is all about pockets for the Weekender bag. There are a lot of pockets on/in this bag. Plus, there are a few specific instructions for sewing them. Read on for the next step in the sew along. We’re … Continue reading
Amanda – Senior Editor These days, I love a TNT (tried and true). I prefer basics that I’ll actually wear on a daily basis rather than special occasion pieces. I usually don’t buy a pattern unless I think I’ll make … Continue reading