Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Circle Skirt Styling: How to Wear a Full Circle Skirt
- Masterclass Mini-Tutorial: Draft Your Own Fly-Front Zipper
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 1: Choosing Wool Coating
- Sew Along with Sew News 2017
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
- Giveaway: Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly
- (Sewing) Year in Review + Goals for 2017!
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Jill
Thanksgiving from many of us here is a special time to join with family and friends. It’s the kick-off to holiday parties, gatherings and coming home for visits with loved ones. It’s also the time for shopping till you drop, … Continue reading
Too Many Presents Under The Tree I find it more than amusing that no one in my household, when it comes time for gift giving, gives me any sewing related presents. None. I really can’t think of a Christmas or … Continue reading
Have you gotten a chance to view the previews of our new machine embroidery series? This 26 episode series teaches and inspires both new and experienced machine embroiderers to get the most out of their machine investment and create beautiful … Continue reading
How do you celebrate Veterans Day? Do you go to parades? Maybe you shake a veterans hand and tell them ‘Thank you!’ Perhaps you make a quilt to be used by military veterans in their recovery? There is a wonderful … Continue reading
Here is the final installment of the Ginger Jean Sew Along! Yay, you made it! And, now you have a wonderful pair of skinny jeans ( or you will shortly). If you haven’t started to sew the pant, when you … Continue reading
Anatomy of a Bag: Tips & Techniques for Sewing Bags, With Linda Lee. What You’ll Learn: An introduction to interesting materials to use for bags and bag components Techniques for installing zippers 3 different ways. How to line a bag … Continue reading
Back at the Ginger Jean Sew Along where we are continuing our construction phase of the Ginger Jean sew along. We’re almost finishing up. How are you jeans coming along? If you have any questions please leave them for Rhonda … Continue reading