Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Up
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Jill
The one thing art requires, Jenny Hart says, is un-constructed time—freedom to create with abandon, sans restrictions or interruptions. Finding said time used to be a challenge when the Sublime Stitching founder lived at her Los Angeles warehouse, but it’s … Continue reading
Have you gotten a chance to view the previews of our new machine embroidery series? This 26 episode series teaches and inspires both new and experienced machine embroiderers to get the most out of their machine investment and create beautiful … Continue reading
Hello everyone, we are back at it with the Weekender Bag Sew Along. The pattern is from Swoon patterns and really is a versatile bag pattern. This post is all about making your own piping, cording for the bag. You … Continue reading
Hello everyone, I wanted to talk about a new webinar coming out on September 20. We are so lucky to have Connie Crawford run this webinar, showing how to grade patterns. If you have an out of print sewing pattern, … Continue reading
Sew News Issue Review Have you picked up the latest Sew News? We’ve got it stuffed with all kinds of great advice, tutorials and free e-patterns.
It’s here! The Weekender Sew Along starts now (just in time for the weekend). Our bag sew alongs have always been popular, not fitting! So far we’ve done the Grainline Studio Portside Travel Set And, the Cosmo Bag from Studio … Continue reading