Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Missed Taking An Online Class? Check Out The Latest On-Demand Webinars
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Jill
SEW AND DRAFT YOUR OWN 10-PIECE LINGERIE COLLECTION! Lingerie might be the ultimate sewing challenge and it can seem challenging to make a bra on your own. The good news: It’s not! Sewing lingerie is rewarding, exciting and A LOT easier than you might … Continue reading
Recently I attended a 1940s summer ball. It was a great night of dancing, mingling with military veterans, vintage fashion and people watching. I have never seen so many women dressed up outside of a wedding or other formal event. … Continue reading
We hope you are doing well with the Soma Swimsuit Sew Along. We are moving into the construction part of it and how to make your suit look like RTW. Once you make one suit you’ll most likely never go … Continue reading
Sewing with Spandex and other stretchy fabrics can be troublesome if you’ve never sewn with them before. Rhonda offers up great tips and tricks for sewing with this fabric. If you haven’t gotten your pattern you can do so now. … Continue reading
Summer Time Sewing Currently I am in the stages of finishing up my dress for a 1940s ball that I’m attending this weekend. This is the first costume type event that I’ve ever attended. It will be interesting to see … Continue reading
Hello everyone. We are excited about the latest launch of a new machine embroidery series. This series teaches and inspires both new and experienced machine embroiderers to get the most out of their machine investment and create beautiful embroidered projects. … Continue reading
To kick off summer in style we’re having our first swimsuit sew along. The pattern, from Papercut Patterns is as versatile as it is flattering. There are lots of options that come with this pattern and Rhonda will show you … Continue reading